Sunday, November 9, 2008

Groovin ...

Hey this is cool ...

Total members now: 19001
9,755,318 times cycled in 351 days
Total running days: 684

(and I know for a fact that those numbers are NOT padded!)

Yes I'm showing you 10DollarsWonder stats.
Hopefully you're already a member and earning along side of me. If not, why not? No sponsoring necessary, but if you can market a little, the referral commissions pay 10%! I've made quite a few bucks here for the last 684 days and so can you :)

*****
*****




4 comments:

La Crona said...

This Sunday has been a harmonic one!

Nice music!

What more could I ask for?

Some coffee, chocolate later and a good movie:)

Thanks Blondie.

blondie said...

Sounds like a good plan for today Mattias :))
Enjoy your day!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...sounds like Mattias hit the nail on the head today! I mean COFFEE is good, CHOCOLATE is good, MOVIES are good!!

And like he said, we can always count on the Blondie Person to furnish GOOD music!!

I like it!!

blondie said...

Yeah he sure did, huh Jim?

You had great music in your blog today too! I really enjoyed it a LOT!

Have a good night ok?
And pick out a good movie to watch.
C'ya :))