Monday, November 24, 2008

My Catch Up Day



Am going to make today my catch up day.
Or is that catsup?
Or ketchup?

Well, you understand :))

*******

My withdrawal request is still in limbo (pending) over at FastProfitSurf ... but since I'm still receiving new referral commissions to my account, my only guess would be that not ALL of the folks who joined me are readers of my blog. So if you missed Yesterday's post, please hold off on new upgrades until further notice.

*******

Just did my daily surfing over at 12DailyClub. All is running smooth there and I have 4 more days for my first upgrade to complete. Can't wait !!

*******

Let's analyze what's going on over at 10DollarsWonder, shall we?
OK, this first part is awesome!!

News update 11/23/08 - Share your success; High-priority activation

Share your success
We have reached over 10 million times cycled and become one of the most reliable programs in the NET. Please visit our thread in the new Forum to share your success and excitement with others.
http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/index.php?showtopic=19

And this link to CIF is also included in your Congratulations emails when you receive a referral commission.
Thumbs Up Admin!
Next:

Lock in your Low-priority for "High-priority" cycling end on 12/31/08
After your account is set to lock in your positions for "High-priority" cycling, your new purchases and re-purchases will cycle in high priority. You can also Lock in your Low-priority for "High-priority" cycling by the following rules:
  • Every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling end on 12/31/08.

  • Every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 Low-priority positions for "medium-priority" cycling starts on 01/01/09. The medium-priority cycling positions will cycle at 50% speed of high-priority cycling.

  • The re-purchase will NOT lock in Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • That last part is kind of a bummer but I can understand why it needed to be modified. After all, it's not all about ME, lol
    And I will admit that I was in the habit of re-purchasing in order to change my old lows to highs. So it looks like I need a new "plan of attack" now. And that's OK.

    The system generated positions
    When you make a withdraw, the system will automatically re-purchase positions for you with the rest of your balance. For maintaing more consistant cycling,The direct sponsor commission will NOT be issued. These system generated positions will have "-SYS" code at the end of each position. These system generated positions will NOT lock in your Low-priority positions to High-priority positions for you.

    The first and last part of that paragraph are the same as before, right?
    The part in blue bold is new and an ouch for me personally. I really enjoyed getting the referral comm's on those SYS generated positions.

    And again, I understand why changes need to be made. Heck if this ran ANOTHER 2 years or more ... how can anyone not be happy? :))

    Last new part I noticed:

    10centclub will open shortly:
    We are resolving several issuses of transferring your e2epay account to 10centclub. A few of members messed up their e2epay accounts in 10dollarswonder and created more clean up work for us. Yes, the 10centclub will open shortly! Your account in e2epay will be transferred to 10centclub 100% as it is. Please do not purchase, re-purchase or withdraw from your e2epay transfer account in 10dollarswonder.

    Yeah yeah yeah ... we're waiting patiently. (smile)

    ***

    One more 10DollarsWonder note late in the day:

    Open since: December 26, 2006 Total members now: 19469
    Total running days: 700

    How cool is that? 700 Days!!!

    *******

    Hey this is cool ... at Free-Leads.net you do NOT have to be a paid member to earn referral commissions from others. So those of you looking to make a buck but don't have a buck to spend, might find this helpful. Just sign up and promote it a little. I just made $15 :)

    *******

    While surfing or clicking, I can't help but notice it's that time of year for those "Christmas Cash Clubs" again. Unless you know who's running it personally, I have to say Be Careful. I tried 2 of them 2 years ago, and it was the quickest $100 I ever lost! So needless to say, Baby never did get that new pair or shoes.

    Remember, it's a jungle out there!


    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You just reminded me, i'm out of ketchup, lol. Thanks. I'm sure 10centsclub will be out by the year 2010.

    js said...

    My Ketchup day! Now that's a good one. Gave me a laugh immediately upon impacting my cybernetic vision nerve thingy.

    js

    blondie said...

    Curt,
    You're such an optimist!
    I like that :) hehe

    ***

    Johnski,
    Glad I could tickle your innards today.

    Now that's a country remark to what you said. (you engineer you!)

    Thanks for stopping by you two!

    LearnHandyHealthandWellnessTips said...

    Hi,

    Is this new rule effective immediately or from 31st December?

    The re-purchase will NOT lock in Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling.

    blondie said...

    James,

    I think that one is in effect immediately. I can test it tomorrow but I'm pretty sure it is what it says.

    Only NEW Purchases until the end of the year will set 2 old ones from low to high.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    blondie :))

    blondie said...

    James,

    I just made a repurchase in 10dw. Will let you know tomorrow what happens, ok?

    Later :)