Friday, November 28, 2008

Hey there ... I'm back :)

Although I'm not feeling very motivated or excited today. Not sure why. So below is a quick rundown of what's going on, and I'll see what I can do about getting that bounce back in my step.

*****

Just completed my 12th day of surfing at 12DailyClub! Will let you know as soon as I receive my payment. Remember this is a brand new one so if you joined when I did ... Yippee to you too!

*****

There are more excuses (I mean reasons) why Paul at FastProfitSurf isn't making payments. If you're a member, then you received his last email about AP and STP. I changed my profile a few days ago to StrictPay. I have 3 pending payouts now, so I'm not sure what in the heck is going on. But I do suggest you hold off spending any money there.

*****

10DollarsWonder is cycling and doing great. What more can I say? :))

*****

WorkFor3Dollars
is still working for three dollars! If you're a good recruiter, they are doing a contest for that. Go see!

*****

OK here's something of interest ...

When my friend joined MyNetWealthTeam one week ago, I followed in his footsteps and joined under him.
I did not join for all the 'stuff' that will be on the site later. I joined for the Matrix. Yes yes, I did it for the money, LOL.
And if you noticed, I did NOT promote it to you.
Why?
I wanted to see if the matrix would work for the passive person.

So a couple of days went by, and the only commission I received was from myself because after joining, you start filling your own matrix.

I let a few more days pass, then decided to check my account(s) again today, all 13 of them.
Am HAPPY to report that I've earned back exactly $15 (the same amt. that it cost me to join). So WITHOUT promoting, I am at par!

It was a fun test that worked out the way I hoped it would.
If you're interested, read all about it on the site.
It's a little flaky to get started (you get a lot of emails after joining). But if you've already paid your $15, then just wait for the Welcome Letter that gives you your account details, OK?

*****


And just watched "50 First Dates" again ... gosh that's a great movie! See you all tomorrow.

It's just another day, right?



6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Love the song...!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Happy to see you :)
Later friend

Anonymous said...

Hope you had great holiday! On the FPS issue, the emails that the admin keeps sending are getting crazier and crazier...

blondie said...

Hey Shiela,

I gotta agree with you on that! I read the last one, and almost wanted to post it just cause it was so nuts!
hehehe

Hope your holiday was good also!

Catch you later :))

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting Paul on. You know how I feel about the Beatles and Paul is the best.

I got the emails too from FPS. They were rather hard to read and understand. I'm not too sure if they will continue much longer. I hope so but we will see.

Talk to you later.

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,
Well theres a lot of talk and speculation in the forums (like always) about FPS.
Time will tell.

Glad you enjoyed hearing Paul. It was one of the songs in the movie which is why it came to mind today.

Later :)