Thursday, November 13, 2008

Full Moon

Today says Full Moon on my calendar.
Not sure if it happened last night or tonight. Either way, I love full moon's! I tried to take a pic of it this morning as it set behind the mountains, but there were too many clouds that blocked me. Oh well, maybe tomorrow :)

Oh and it's called a Full Beaver Moon. (no laughing)
Just received from The Hermit ...

Go outside and see the Full Beaver Moon tonight! This full Moon is a sign of freezing weather to come. For Algonquin tribes, it was a time to set beaver traps before the swamps froze to ensure a supply of warm winter furs.

So after reading that, I promptly replaced the Screen in my door with the Glass.
Thanks Jim. You're such a wealth of knowledge!

*****

Hey I made a buck (yes a buck :) from 9planetreviews Ad Exchange!
I have a few referrals now AND it looks like poor js has got his hands full based on the amount of Ad's I'm clicking on daily. Keep up the good work js, har!

*****

Speaking of making a buck, I bought another Ad Pack in FastProfitSurf yesterday. So now I have three running and they're all for a nice chunk of change. I expect to see FPS go into the new year, if not longer. Am really confident here right now and I hope you are too.

HOLY COW!!! Just requested a payout from FPS and received it in 1 minute!!! Wow, must have caught Paul at his desk working. Gotta Love It !!!

Date: November, 13 2008 11:06:54 AM
Amount Sent: $39.50 USD
Sender Name: FastProfitSurf

*****

Heard some 'not so good' news about another 'very popular' surf site out there, which makes me glad that I'm NOT a paying member. So always beware of red flags when they rear their ugly heads. That's all I can say.

OK, one more clue ... they've been around 3 months and have 25K members? Yeah right. I know how Admins pad those numbers. They're not fooling me :))

*****

Did my daily check on my 10DollarsWonder account and decided to put in for another withdrawal. I bought 2 new with AP last week. Plus I'll do some re-purchases over the weekend. So I'm doing a little bit of everything there and it sure is helping to fill my money sock! Rock On 10dw!!!

*****

Today just keeps getting better.
A few days ago I received $15 in my PayPal and didn't know what it was for. I considered refunding it thinking someone sent it to the wrong person. So I wrote to the guy (Peter) who sent the payment and asked him WHY?

He just replied to me and said it was for Referral Commissions in either Free-Leads.net or freesurveyleads.com. How cool is that??

So as soon as I get my password reset (duh), I'll see if they have a banner that I can add here. Might be worth it in the long run eh?

*****

Surf2Sawa Members ... Yes! You need to keep surfing daily until we get another update from Joe. OK? ok :))

Received late Thursday night from Joe:

Hello,

Just want to keep everyone in the loop on where things are and the progress of Surf2Sawa.

So far all investments are on track and doing well. We do not see any reason to be off from our target dates.

1) Please remember that if you have not reached your cap or the 25 days you should still be surfing.
2) Pending cashouts that were made between decision and when cashouts were disabled have been removed and upgrade now active.
3) Accounts May NOT show total active upgrades on members index.
4) On or about November 25th I will open cash outs again at which time you will see all upgrades in the system that have not been cashed out.
5) Please hold off on e-mails asking when to expect payout as I have explained here.

As always if anyone has questions that I have not covered please contact me either by mail or yahoo

Thanks
Joe

*****

4 comments:

Jim van Gompel said...

Which very popular autosurf ?

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I, like you, am sticking with the programs I know are working and show signs of sticking around for a long time!

Need some "bean and bacon" money for the Hermit, ya know?

See ya...

La Crona said...

You´re right Blondie!

I always do a research on different forums before joining ANY program.That has become a good habit:)

blondie said...

Jim VG, would rather not discuss here. You're welcome to email me.

***

Jim Hermit :)
'Bean n Bacon' money! LOL
That's just too cute :))

***

Mattias,
Yes, checking on programs to see how things are going is a good idea for everyone. Needless to say, I do it quite often.

Thanks y'all :)