Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brain Food or Dog Biscuits?



I feel like I need brain food today. Or a stiff drink, or maybe a dog biscuit.
After spending 4 days with Lou dog, feeling a little non human.

OK, where's the Milk-Bone's?

*****

As mentioned yesterday, I decided to make today my pay day.

So I requested and received payment from Deep Cycler ...
Date: November, 04 2008 11:17:03 AM
Amount Sent: $28.96 USD
Sender Name: Deepcycler

Then asked for my referral commissions from FastProfitSurf (thanks you guys :) ...
Date: November, 04 2008 11:54:52 AM
Amount Sent: $20.75 USD
Sender Name: FastProfitSurf

Then I requested my first unit payout from Surf2Sawa since it has now doubled!
OK. so it takes 40 days to double your money. No big deal waiting because I know the guy is honest and isn't going to 'run with the money' :)

And I realize this is not a lot of money I'm showing you here. But every dollar means something different to each of us.

Speaking of honest (or dishonest) Admins ...
Why would the Admin of MegaLido NOT be using his real name??
There is some interesting info about that in the CIF forum that you might want to read ... especially if you're playing there.
I personally did not verify what was said in the thread, so don't shoot me if it's wrong.

*****


No comments: