Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little slow or is it just me?


Payments seem to be slower than usual in FastProfitSurf right now.
I was expecting one today that didn't show up yet, so you might want to hold off making any new spends until I can get more info. Stay tuned!

*******

Lou dog just got here :)

She's going to keep me company today while the 'kids' go to the Bronco's Football game.

Maybe I'll send her outside and instruct her to be on "Hawk Watch" for me, lol

That would be more fun (for me) than cleaning the slobber off the walls every time she shakes :))

*******

Yes there is a New Update at 10DollarsWonder!
I'll need to digest it and post more tomorrow.

Am a bit busy right now with a meat loaf, mashed potatoes, gravy ... well you get the idea. Not to mention keeping an eye on Lou.

C'ya tomorrow :))

*******

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished 2 Upgrades with FPS and got paid out on time..the last one yesterday morn' via Alertpay.

Been scouting around to see how
the program is progressing to do a
future upgrade but I will hold off
now.

Thanks for the warning!

Gord

Anonymous said...

Blondie have you seen the new update on 10dw?

blondie said...

Hi Gord,
Yes do wait.
I'm still not paid.
Am glad you checked around first.

Greg (naphtali)
Not until you mentioned it.
I've been kind of busy today so will post it then digest it tomorrow :)

Thanks for the News!