Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Aloha Friday :))

Even though I don't live in Hawaii, I thought this was a cute picture for a 'get away' moment.

Close your eyes. Can you hear the waves?

It's Friday !!!

*****

Those who asked about the new puppy yesterday, (who's name will be Jake or Max) ... this is a Newborn Picture.

He won't be ready to go home until the end of December. Yes he's a Boxer, so his looks will change quite a bit in the coming weeks and months. I'll keep you as updated as I can. Cool?

*****

If you're a member of Surf2Sawa, then you received Joe's update. I personally think he's handling this real well and it's just too bad that there wasn't enough interest to keep it going longer.
Here's a partial of what he sent to members:

So just to recap what is been said, and as sad as it is. I will be stopping new upgrades, capping all earnings to 125% reinvesting all my current funds to be sure to be able to pay by the end of November into December. Members not at 125% will continue to surf till they reach 125%, also members who wish to just emerge with their capital only will be paid off first, and can e-mail me directly joecoolpanda@gmail.com.
As well i am on yahoo joecoolpanda for anyone who wish to chat.
Sincerely
Joe

Well Joe, am sorry to see your program end and we all know you gave it your best shot. Congrats to You for an honorable exit strategy.

*****

Requested yesterday morning and received yesterday afternoon ...

Date: November, 06 2008 2:14:32 PM
Amount Sent: $98.00 USD
Sender Name: 10dollarswonder.com

I know, it's not big bucks but remember we can only request 40% of our balance every week for the next 6 months. Down to 5 months now, right?
Anyway, it'll pay my heating bill this month. And that's just a one week payment.
You with me?
I see my cup as half full :)

*****

Thinking of those waves above, off to do my surfing at FastProfitSurf. Been reading in the forums only good things about them. And I think I'm getting close to another completed position. Yep, today is day 10 for surfing on my second position bought. So my 140% will be in my Alert Pay when I wake tomorrow. How cool is that?

And I just got word that Paul is having another contest. Here it is:

We're launching today a new contest. Any of you can participate in this contest, including free members. It will be for the best article wrote about FPS. You may think that this is a contest for bloggers but it's not. Any of you can write a good article about FPS. The first 3 places will be awarded like this:
1 - 700$, 2- 200$ and 3 -100$ in cash paid directly to winners accounts.
So please write the best article about FPS and send it to me either on contact form or to paul.bernudez@gmail.com. Contest will last for a week, so will end on 14th november. The best article will be published on all major blogs and forums where we can put it. I hope you'll enjoy this contest as well! So go ahead and start writing :)

Paul

*****


*****

This is a great song!
It brings back wonderful feelings from when times were easier. Do you know what I mean?

"
Hang on to your hopes, my friend.
That's an easy thing to say,
But if your hopes should pass away,
then simply pretend ...
that you can build them again."



10 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...great song, great group. Just gotta love youtube!

Have a good day

La Crona said...

Nice commission there Blondie!

As they say, faith, hope and love and of those love is the greatest, but faith and hope are the best friends:)

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yeah I looked outside at all the brown and gold leaves falling off the trees ... and thought of that song. It's a good one eh?

Hi Mattias,
10dw is definitely my longest lasting program. Am happy that we did keep the faith in this one.

Take care you guys!

js said...

Never heard it before Blondie. But I do like the group. Hey, I posted some jokes in my blog today (the shtml one). Have a laugh, ok?

Later.

js

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Missi

*focus's at your pic*

*closes her eyes to imagine it*

*can hear the waves!!!*

*opens eyes excited*

and realises its the sound outside and not her imagination for once.

*has a sip of coffee*

*looks at the waves*

*thinks crap! I gotta go get ready for work now*

Have a great day

blondie said...

Hey js,
That particular song was released in 1966 I think. So that's why you don't remember it.
Just got home, will go check out your blog right now. Thanks!

Missi, that was cute :)
Am sorry you gotta go OUT to work. I remember how much that used to suck. hehehe
Maybe we'll all get rich here someday soon. Wishful thinking eh?

Thanks you two!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Sorry to see Surf2Sawa go...just had a couple people join and ugrade too. I guess the majority of people want a higher ROI and want to be paid out yesterday...

Unfortunately 90% of those programs leave you wondering when a payment is coming...never had a worry about that with Joe.

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord,

Yes it is sad about S2S.
At least he did it the right way so that (hopefully) no one will lose out. But still, it's a shame.

Am glad you stopped by today.
C'ya soon,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy;

Thanks for the music. Simon and Garfunkle were always great! You sure pick out some winners. Keep it up!

Have a great weekend!

Randy

blondie said...

Hi Randy,

I have a tune or two in my head every day so I've gotten into the habit of sharing here. Glad to hear you like them :)

You have a good weekend also!