Monday, November 17, 2008

Highlights of the Day

Today is Hermit Jim's One Year Blog Anniversary!!!

I personally have been enjoying "Coffee with the Hermit" for almost the entire time. So a Big Congrats to You Jim and Thanks for sharing all that informative and fun stuff with us all year long!!! Here's to many more years of happy 'blogging' with your friends :))

*******

On the business side ...

Am looking at another Surf Site to spend my "play money" on. Will come back and let you know about it when I get more details.

*** OK am back and got all the details I needed in order to get this started. I heard through my "reliable and trusted grapevine" that this is a very 'safe' site to join and the best part is, it's just started! So I am only member number 310. I like being at the start of these programs, don't you?

So anyway I just added the new 12DailyClub banner here on the right side. In a nutshell it's an AutoSurf that rewards you with:

- 12% Daily by 12 Days - 144% ROI (up to $700)
- $700 & over pays 12.5% daily (150% ROI)
- Surf 12 sites daily - (Auto-surfing, just 1 click needed :)
- Min. $7 - Max $7000 (does not have to be in increments of 7, ok?)
- Accepts AlertPay, StrictPay and Liberty Reserve
- Pays 7% ref comm on initial purchase and 3% on their subsequent purchases

I'll tackle the rest of the details later when I have more time. Check it out if you like. I've just joined today and made my first purchase.
OK then ... have fun!

PS ... I see Austin has just notified all his DeepCycler members about this program also. Feels like a good thing ... Yes it does :))

*******

Fast Profit Surf
is doing great! I received another payment from them this morning and after todays surf, one of my 10 day upgrades will complete, which means I'll get another payment tomorrow early AM.

OK that reminds me ... have you guys been posting your success with FPS in any forums? You know, it's a really good way to show others how well it's working for you and also helps the program grow.
I do post in CIF and MMG every time I receive a payment and I hope you might consider doing the same :) Thanks!

*******

After I wrote about this on Friday, I've received 28 more emails telling me "My Team is Working" and that I've got new referrals in my (our) downline!
You guys are really doing great in WorkFor3Dollars !!! Congrats to all of you!
My personal stats are:
Total Downline Size: 211
Number of Sign Ups: 47
Remember this one is not expensive, only 3 bucks and the spillover works!

*******

Still waiting for 10DollarsWonder to give us that new update and change the "Congrats" emails we receive. (I've hinted about this before, remember?) But you all know how the Admin is ... a few days could mean a few weeks or more, hahaha.
That's OK ... I'm still cycling on All of my High Priority positions daily (or real dam close to daily). Guess I shouldn't be too picky eh?

*******

Was doing the dishes last night, looked out the window and decided to grab the camera. How cool is that?


"Michigan seems like a dream to me now..... "




5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the plug and kind comments. Hard to believe it's been a year, huh?

Beautiful picture for sure! Glad you have that new camera so you can share these bits of beauty with us.

Hve good day, my friend!

blondie said...

Ohhhhh Jim :)
Hi Sweetie!
You're here late.
You been busy today?
I've been a little busy today myself.
But you know I'm always happy to see ya :)
Later friend :))

Anonymous said...

Hey blondie,...really enjoyed going thru your blog,in a earthy,homey,I feel ya kinda way!!!thanks for sharing some of who you are,....I don't get around much anymore,..at least not like I used to,but I do appreciate the vibe your putting out!!!charlie

Best Way To Earn Money said...

Blondie,

Because you made a good point when you tell me to be careful with Megalido, i will sign up under you at 12dailyclub.

Good luck to you and happy anniversary to Jim. God bless.

blondie said...

Charlie,
First time here?
I hope you come back often.
I try to keep myself busy here, have a little fun and make a little money on the side :) Welcome !!!

EarnMoneyOnline,
Who are you? You didn't sign your name and I don't have everyones email addresses memorized :(
Thanks for dropping by, heeding my warning about ML, and for joining 12DC with me. I do appreciate it!