Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes It Snowed!!!

Woke to a nice snow blizzard this morning. It's going to be warm enough today to melt it but it sure was fun to see the grass, rooftops and cars all covered in white fluff.
I'm watching the squirrel right now load up, then bury the nuts I left him yesterday. He knows how to survive this winter ... as long as he can avoid my cats, he'll be just fine.

*****
*****

Since I haven't mentioned WorkFor3Dollars in a while, thought I would today since I received 11 emails in the last 2 days telling me my referrals are kickin butt getting new referrals! (well, not in those exact words but you get the idea :)
You guys rock! Keep up the good work!!
That spillover is a nice touch too, isn't it?
And for $3.40, how can you afford not to promote and sell the idea?

*****
*****

Just finished my surfing over at FastProfitSurf for today. I have 3 more days before one of my three ad packs expires.
Remember these are paid automatically (like magic) once your 10 days are up, which goes by pretty fast, ya know?

And with the news about the "other" big surf program being a scam (which I knew all along), I would hope to see a lot of new players over at FPS now.

*****
*****

Read in another blog, someone mentioned that they keep forgetting to post about 10DollarsWonder (shame on you). And I gotta agree with him, he doesn't post often enough :P
10dw is coming up on a 2 yr anniversary on December 26th. How many other program owners can say that? Not many I would guess. Not with a program of this nature anyway.
Thanks Chung for doing a "wonder"ful job! Also looking forward to your next Update which I hope to see soon! :))

*****
*****

Too Much Junk!!!
There is way too much junk out there. I've been clicking on Ad's from an Advertising Site and can clearly see that there are WAY TOO MANY programs all claiming to be 'Hot Hot Hot' OR 'In Prelaunch - get in NOW before the masses' OR from folks claiming to have made thousands of dollars in their first 5 minutes after joining! hahaha

Please you guys, don't fall for that crap. Yes crap!
Been there, done that, learned from my mistakes.
That's why I'm here now, doing what I do.
Reporting on how I'm making money and trying to steer you away from programs where you may lose yours. OK? ok

*****
*****

Have a Happy Happy Friday !!!


4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...as usual, good post. I don't know if we are ever going to get the message across to avoid some of these scams. All we can do is keep on trying...and you do a very good job of that!

Thanks, my blonde friend...! I appreciate your efforts!

See ya...

blondie said...

Hey Jim :)
Was at your place this morning but nobody came to the door.
(meaning the comment section kept timing out) lol
Nice to see you as always!
Later friend :))

La Crona said...

It amazes me how people can fall for those traps over and over again.There is only one way to work in this business and that is on the long term.Yet, this seems so hard for some to realize and understand.

How crazy to believe those scamartists claims of making thousands of dollars only a few minutes after joining, hmmmm.

Therefore some wake up calls are needed from time to time:)

blondie said...

Hi Mattias,
Well ... I do like the long term programs but I also like to "play".
So I try to keep some 'play money' lying around just to satisfy my gambling itch, you know? lol
It's all fun and if I win, great! if I lose, I knew what I was getting into.
Thanks again,
blondie :))