Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I don't normally talk Politics or Religion but ...

I watched a good episode of Boston Legal on TV Monday night. Along with their regular court cases and humor, the program was also centered around the Presidential Election here in the U.S.A.

The show ended with the words (as I recall)..."a New America".
I enjoyed hearing those words and the positive thoughts behind them. Our new President has some big shoes to fill, and I just hope and pray that things will be better than they have been.

*****

Hey!!! I think today is my good friend Randy's birthday. (I hope I jotted that down right.) I've been friends with Randy here on the net for a long long time. He lives in Arkansas and is recently retired from Teaching School. So ...

Happy Birthday Randy!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day and can maybe squeeze in a round of Golf! hehe

*****

Was just playing around in my 10DollarsWonder account and decided to make 2 new purchases to help those low's turn into high's. It's been cycling great and I have no reason to believe that it won't continue like it has been. Will request a payout later today (or tomorrow) also. It's a new month and those pesky credit card bills keep showing up in my mailbox.

*****

It rained here last night, so the cool morning air is fresh and clean. Nice way to start the day, you know?

*****

Also received my payout from Surf2Sawa while I slept. It's not huge but I did Double My Money so I sure can't complain about that :)) Thanks Joe for the fast payment and the honest program!

*****


8 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I have finally got my positions down to the point that I just need to convert 2 more to "high priority". If all the other programs we are in could follow the lead of 10DW, we would be sitting pretty.

You have a good day...

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

Without showing my values of politics here I wish U.S the best future to come!

And yes, every time when 10Dollars has slowed down, the admin has come up with something new....something to think about for some others:)

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I gotta agree with you on that. I've still got 60 to go, but that's OK. I'll dwindle them down little by little.
Thanks for dropping by today :)

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,
you are right Obamah has some big shoes to fill and i too wish him all the best and success for the tasks at hand. One thing that has been achieved with this election is how america is being viewed internationally... this election has been celebrated all around the world as if it was also our election. I don't talk much about politics either but this event is just to big to not to.

To a better and brightr future,
Manu.

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Blondie ... Ive only got 5 left to reset to high myself, I plan to reset them just before my next withdrawal. You know I think this prog rocks and will be forever grateful to you for introducing me.
It has saved my butt a few times now this year in a pretty substantial way.

Have a great day. Catch you next time.

blondie said...

OK I'm late getting back here.

Hi Mattias,
Yes I hope things will improve here in the US. I am hopeful.
I agree about 10dw. It rocks!

***

Hey Manu, haven't seen you for awhile. Glad you stopped by :)
Am also glad to hear the other countries believe we made the right decision. Fingers crossed :)

***

Missi girl,
10dw has saved my butt a few times also. I am so glad it's working for all of us! You're the best!!

C'ya all soon,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I first noticed Surf2Sawa on your Blog and since I am into that field now I joined up after we exchanged emails. Great program!
I'm at about 140% of my original purchase and I'll let it ride until I reach 200%.

Alot out there are offering 14% for 10 days,etc...unfortunately they eventually collapse when funds get blocked by processors or money is not put back into the programs by the Admins. I'm always ready to make the move to another program when I forsee problems but Surf2Sawa is dependable and I'm sure it will be around for a long time

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Gord,
Yeah I like surf2sawa also :)
I too let it reach 200% before withdrawing. Have another pending now that I should get overnight. So will post it tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting :))