Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Going Once ... Going Twice ...

SOLD to the highest bidder! hahaha

OK, I'm gonna ask this one last time.

Did anyone join me in Surf Reborn with an ID less than 137? I'm asking again because the first time I posted the site, I screwed up the link. So if you joined me in the first 12 or 15 hours after I posted, you're not showing in my downline. (Exception # 98 - Mattias who I've already heard from and Steve got him moved for me.) TY Mattias :)
And TY "airmarshal" #120 for letting me know also. I've sent a note to Steve.

That's it for now. The Program is running great and I've only got 2 more days of surfing before my 1st unit goes to pending. Whoo Hoooo!!
I do believe Steve's limit of $200 daily will make all the difference in the world here with regards to a long running surf. There sure are a lot of happy and commited folks over in the forums, and I get over there as often as I can myself.
So Happy Surfing you guys and do let me know if I'm missing you in my downline. Thanks Much :)

*******

Never received notice of this from StrictPay so I was unaware that on the 23rd I received a $5.70 cashout from Surf Reborn.
And today I received a $9.60 cashout from ESP-SP.

*******

What's up with Spammers these days? Aren't they smart enough to realize that if they send me an email AD ... to me - from ME, that I am NOT going to open it? Why do they do that? Trying to trick you into opening email from yourself?
Idiots!

*******

The cat just brought that snake in the house again!!! I think it was the same snake. Looked to be about the same size and all. So now the cats are locked IN and the snake was put back OUT. He slithered away nice and slowly. Hope he's OK and finds a better hiding place next time.

*******

Just because I'm not currently playing in a particular program doesn't make it a bad program. And if I'm a member of that program, you will see the Banner or Link here on the right side. PAC for example is doing great! I just don't have the funds to buy-in enough to make it worth my while. Make sense? OK good :)

*******

Austin and Joe have their Blog up and running for Extreme Surfs Monitor site. It's pretty cool and you might want to check it out :)
http://extremesurfs.com/blog/

*******

One more thing if you don't mind.
If you're going to "comment" here in my blog as "anonymous" ... please have the courtesy to at least sign your name. You know who you're talking to, right? I deserve the same respect. Don't you think? Thanks :))

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...I thought I was the only one that sent myself emails! I must send myself at least 20 a day , but of course I don't open them cause I already know what I am trying to tell myself, ya know?

Opps...gotta run cause I think I'm calling myself on my phone again! (just kidding, I think!)

Have a good day!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim for helping me see the Lighter Side of that, hahaha
Yes I get more and more of those every day myself. Arghhh
Take care and I was just visiting your place too. Nice camper dude!
Later :))