Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just Waiting Around

Looks as though USDozen is back and paying again. Still I would use caution there. Just one of those gut feelings. Nothing more.

*******

I did get paid last night from Surf Reborn on a completed 130% plan. Today I logged in and re-spent it. Way to go!

*******

Am waiting for a phone call and if or when I get it, I'll have to leave. So todays update might be really brief. But I don't have all that much to say anyway.

*******

Just sent $5 to Randy K, my downline in Birthday Bonus Club. Happy Birthday Randy and many more!

*******

2 comments:

Dave Steffensmeier said...

Why is 10dollarwonder not cycling for me? It's been 2 months. I received no response after 5 support tickets/emails. Ugh Please help.

davesrewards is my user id

Dave Steffensmeier

blondie said...

Hi Dave,
First, read my post from yesterday. Those who spent in the newest promo (Apr 1st) are cycling a little.
Yes I said a little.
If you scroll down my blog, you'll see notes here and there about my journeys at 10dw since I bought those 2 new pos's on Apr 22nd I think.
If you have more questions, gimme a holler at my email address. OK?
Thanks