Friday, May 8, 2009

Still Alive in Colorado :)

This damn laptop has a mind of it's own.
Has not shut off ONCE today!
Maybe it heard me talking about getting a new one to replace it and is trying to be good now? ha!

Anyway, I added a new banner on the right for yet another surf site. It's called Surfing Avenue and from what I've heard is run by a very trusted Admin who will not run with our money if times get tough. Don't have much time to go into detail but it has 2 different plans to choose from. I went with the 9% x 13 days. Should work out good for me ... (and hopefully for you too). Take a peek if you wish.

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glasd you are still with us, DearLdy...to guide us and show us the way!

I'm glad that the old 'puter is behaving for now...!

blondie said...

Jim, you give me way too much credit.

Am on my old desktop right now. Not cause the laptop isn't working. But cause I'm working on a project that requires printing. :)

Thanks for stopping by!