Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey What's New?

I heard that FreebieForce is doubling it's monthly membership fee. Hmmm Do I care? Nope. That one never tripped my trigger anyway.

*******

Just read in another blog that this persons cycling in 10DollarsWonder had stopped. Why would that be and why now? Well, mine stopped on the first of April. Then (with a little help from my friends) I figured out I should purchase those 2 NEW positions (new promo) in order for my cycling to start up again. I did that and I've cycled every day since. Not on all of em, but at least the new ones.
So just FYI, OK?

*******

My new surfs are both doing real good :) USDozen works great and is always a smooth easy surf. SurfingAvenue (on the other hand) is a pain in the ass. Seems the top banner covers up the "how many sites I've surfed today" and "did I earn yet" notes that we all love to see while we click. Maybe the Admin can get that fixed soon? (hint) In any case, it's doing great as far as members and money and all that stuff.

*******

Hey I got my Corn planted yesterday (finally) and some Cucumber seeds. Today besides going grocery shopping, I need to pick up some Tomato plants and flowering plants and get those in the ground as well. Whew!

*******

I am still happy with Gold Nugget Invest :)

I am still happy with Premium Ads Club :)

I am still happy with ESP-SP :)

Anxious for Iggly Biggly to get it's show on the road. They're doing some back office matrix work this week and once that's done, I think we'll be good to go with promoting our own sites more. Am also anxious to see how the company is going to place our direct referrals in the matrix. Then we'll know more about how the (supposed) spillover will work. Right?

*******

I just realized I have waaaaay too many programs to check on daily.

*******

Hey Austin ... your Banners aren't working :P

Heard from Austin. The ExtremeSurfs Monitor site is down. Seems some idiot is jealous or mad and doing one of those nasty attacks on them. So hopefully things will settle down later today or tonight. Sheesh!

One more thing, Austin & Joe are doing newsletters by request only. If you would like to start receiving them, all you have to do is send an email to: extremesurfs@getresponse.com
and you will get the confirmation to join.

*******

Was chatting with Chris of MLM Divas Forum yesterday about how fast the membership is growing at the forum :) I feel really good about that since I know it's a no-nonsense forum (with regards to scammers) and it's a fun place to hang out and check on your favorite programs every day.
Keep up the good work guys!

*******

The House across the street got a New Roof on Monday. Today there are 2 guys in the garage jack-hammering out the cement garage floor. Yikes! This house is gonna be like brand new when it's done.

OK, that's enough for now.
I gotta get moving else I'll never get my ass otta this chair.
Later :))

*******

Did you guys happen to watch "House" on Monday? It was the last episode for the season and as Dr House (who I think is hot, by the way) checked himself into a Psychiatric Hospital, they played this song.



*******

Important Women's Health Issue:

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent
you from living the life you want to live.Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.
Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.
Side effects may include: Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, Erotic lustfulness, Loss of
motor control, Loss of clothing, Loss of money, Loss of virginity, Table dancing, Headache, Dehydration, Dry mouth, And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

Please share this with other women who may need Margaritas.

Thank you.

*******

10 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...
I gotta admit that you got me with that last part! Made me laugh out loud, girl!

Enjoyable post!

blondie said...

Hey My Favorite Hermit!
Glad you got a hoot out of it.
I thought it was pretty funny myself.
Thanks for the visit AND thanks for waiting on me. You know you usually post too fast. hehe

Cat Melton said...

My favorite drink is the margarita...lol

Thanks for the smile,
Cat

Sheila M said...

I had a good laugh today, lol! Thanks it brightened up a rather dismal day for me :)

Sheila M.

blondie said...

And NOW we know WHY Cat!
hehehe

Glad you got a smile out of it.
Later kitty :)

blondie said...

Hey Sheila,
A good laugh always works wonders, doesn't it?
Am glad I could help :D
Later :))

Curt said...

FreebieForce is a joke. Paying for freebies which you can get for free, lol.

blondie said...

I hear ya Curt and I never did fall for it either. Regardless of how many times it was promoted to me.
Nice to see you :)

AussieLady said...

This post certainly had me sucked in for awhile. lol Never had a Margarita, but would like to try one one day :)

blondie said...

Hi AussieLady,
Margarita's are quite good. And if you have too many, what that 'warning' said is true, ha!
Thanks for stopping by,
Judy