Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mattias :))

Checked my 10DollarsWonder account and noticed a new 5/1/09 Update. This particular part jumped out at me:

Auto-repurchase:
Our program is a business opportunity and not an one time investment. Your earnings depends on both new purchases and re-purchases from all members. To help your positions cycling, the auto-repurchase is now applied. If you have not login in 10 days, the system will repurchase for you with 50% of your balance.

Well that's one way to keep this moving, huh?
Actually, it's not a bad idea.
Should keep 'active' members on their toes now.

*******

Received another payment from ESP-SP yesterday :)

*******

My friend and fellow blogger Mattias has a Birthday Today! Happy Birthday Mattias and many many more :)) You can visit his blog from the link here on the right side. It's called "Creative Marketer".

*******

I see Team Orangemoon is launching S4P Again?? NO Thanks. Am still licking my wounds from the first launch. haha

*******

Speaking of Team Builds ... If you join a program through a Team Build, (ie Iggly Biggly or APGollie), and you have questions, need help, want to read the latest updates or check your standing in the "List" ... then you should be going to the forum thread for that program's team build. That's what Teams are for! (besides helping you get a few referrals).
I believe everyone who's joined me in those two programs HAVE joined via the team build. So remember, the Team is there to help you when you need it. OK? Just don't forget about them. Thanks :))
Oh and for your convenience, I've put BOTH team build links here on the right, under My Current Programs. Cool?

*******

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey... Happy Birthday to Mattias!

And a good day to you, my Colorado Cupcake!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Same to you and
I'll try my hardest!
Later :))

La Crona said...

Well thanks Jim! (Good alliteration there to our blonde Blondie:))

May is the month that makes me wonder:)

You try hard Judy and it is rewarding for you:)