Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm getting an early-bird start today. Been up since 5:30. The Squirrels and Blue Jays were here waiting for their breakfast at 6 AM.

*******

Received a payment last night from ESP-LR. Was pending for a week, but that's OK. I know Steve's been real busy lately.
Also, both the ESP-LR and ESP-SP are currently paying 3% daily.
K?

*******

Speaking of Steve, he wrote a good update for Surf Reborn with regards to sharing your good fortune in forums, and those who participate will be rewarded.
Now, t
here are only a few forums that I visit with regularity and I will continue to do that. They are MLMDivas, MMG and let me grab another one and be back with the link, ok?

*******

Just read this when I opened FireFox:
Firefox is full of surprises!
Yeah I know. It crashes on me right after I write a long note but before I hit send. Surprise!!!

*******

Need to surf. BRB
Or I should be out mowing the front lawn.

4 comments:

La Crona said...

That´s the reason I use IE more than FF(firefox).

Am I stupid now?

blondie said...

No one is stupid, especially not you. But I've been told many times that IE has too many holes in it for hackers to get in. So I prefer not to use it.
I'm thinking there's something going on with my PC, not FF.
Thanks for stopping by :)

La Crona said...

Ok.Both IE and FF has their up and downsides, so for me they are about equal to make a summary of them.We need to discover what works the best when it comes to the compatibility of our computers:) Thank you for your heart, Blondie:)

blondie said...

You got that right and everyone has their favorites :)
Later