Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great Day To Be Outside

Just read over at 9PlanetReviews that MyMusicTicket isn't launching now? Didn't they collect tons of money already?..or am I dreaming that? Anyway, I never joined. It always smelled fishy to me and my gut told me to stay away.

*******

It's a beautiful day here and I have got to get outside and plant some seeds. I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short. Oh well, time waits for no man (or wo-man) so they say. So I best get hustling before it gets too hot. Have a nice day :))

*******

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad to see you are up and about, Girl! Better get those seeds in the ground...the critters are hungry!

Have a sun filled day!

Cat Melton said...

Hey BlondeGirlFriend,
It's an absotively beautiful day here, too. I just got through mowing the yard.
Just wanted to stop in and say hello.

:) >^..^<

PS I never felt good about MMT, either.

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yeah, feeling a bit better, thanks :)
And you know those Raccoons will get to the corn before me. They seem to know exactly when it's ready to pick! haha

***

Hey CatLady Girlfriend,
Mowing just doesn't excite me much. Cause once you start, you gotta finish.
At least gardening I can do in pieces (can always stop when my back hurts).
Well corn and cucumber seeds are planted. Tomorrow I'll shop for more stuff.
Nice to see your Smilin Face today and HI to you too !!!