Sunday, May 24, 2009

Look What The Cat Dragged In !














Isn't he cute??
And what did Jake think about that?
I guess YIKES would be the word :)













I am happy to report though that the snake was not harmed, and I put him back outside in the pile of grass, where I'm sure is where the cats found him.

*******

Surf Reborn is doing great and reaching the 30K mark in deposits. I'm looking for more money to put in myself, though funds are getting low around here lately. And remember to visit the forums as often as you can. I posted in 2 of them today about the 2 payments I received. It always good to share that info so others can see us happy campers :)
OK here's the other forum I didn't get to post yesterday. Top Gold Forum and THIS LINK should take you right to the Surf Reborn thread. You will have to register to be able to post though. Cool.

*******

The Iggly Biggly join link is open again for new members. I just logged in to the member area and my "matrix" didn't look anything like what I thought it should. So I sent them a Contact email about it and hope to get it fixed soon.
You may want to check yours also. And don't forget to stay updated over at the MLM Divas forum where the Team Build is for Iggly.

*******

I'll have a Raccoon story for you tomorrow. But first I need to get the pics downloaded that I took tonight. OK? See you then and have a good night :))

*******

No comments: