Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last Day of May

Here's an interesting post in MMG from the Admin of USDozen:
"
I have disabled upgrading now. Site has been slow on the growth the past weeks. I am just going to payout what is left in the accounts now. Is libertyreserve having an error with logging in to accounts?"
Changed my mind about saying more.
USDozen is Done!. OK? ok

*******

Just finished my surfing for today. What are you guys doing? Am off to check emails before I do anything else. BRB

*******

Was just over at my Iggly Biggly account trying to figure out the matrix. As I recall they said "get two, and help them get their two", (referrals that is) to fill your first complete matrix. Well I did that but the two 'under my two' are not showing. Only my direct referrals are showing. And I need one more to complete my first full matrix level.
Anyone want to share what you're seeing in your own accounts? Would love to know if it's just ME or if all accounts show the same way. Thanks :)

*******

Remember this annoying site... 4x1Fortune? I joined it as a favor to Paul in MLMDivas forum cause he wanted to test how it worked. So to make a long story short, he is doing a team build (or PIF) with it and he managed to get me enough referrals to cycle me out of the first level. $30 bucks. Thanks Paul.
So if anyone else is interested in this one, visit this thread at the Diva's for more info. OK?
PS, PIF is Pay It Forward. If you hurry, Paul may have enough to buy you in.

*******

I get this crap all the time but for some reason, I found this one really funny tonight! Maybe cause it came from the "United Nations" hahaha

"
This is to inform you that the sum of 950,500.00USD has been awarded to you ascash grant from the United Nations for this year 2009 cash grant Award."

'and all you need to do is send us your first born and bank account PIN numbers'

Night

*******

2 comments:

jellybean said...

Hi Judy!

SURF REBORN

Can't wait to tell you that I joined Surf Reborn with $50.00 today, for 13 days! :)

Really hope this work out well!

*****

USDozen

Been eyeing to join this too for the last 3 days, but really thanks to that piece of advice you gave.

Ok, a no no.

*****

Iggly Biggly

Hmm.. checkout their website, and I think they are selling flipflops, yes?

Would love to fill up that one you needed to complete your first full matrix level, however Judy :( I got this big no-no for flipflops(so so sorry..) they're sure fashionable, and yes i do wear them from time to time, minimal though, (uhm) however, on a personal note (and medically), they may be unhealthy. So guess, have to pass that up for now, otherwise motivation just won't be there. :)

*****

4x1 FORTUNE

Checkout the site, and it's a Matrix program, yes? Emailed you with some of my questions (here goes the dummy).. you had it yet?

*****

Hear more from you! Get us updated too :)

Take care!

*****

blondie said...

Hey Jacq (jellybean)

Thanks for joing Surf Reborn!

Glad you didn't join USDozen.

Don't worry about Iggly if you don't like flip-flops or don't wish to 'sell' them.

4x1Fortune .. get over to the forum now! Paul is still handing out free positions!

And YOU said you were bashful?
hahaha

Later,
Judy / blondie