Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well That Was Easy :)

Did you all get that note from Gold Nugget Invest yesterday? They're doing away with 2 of their current plans, the Daily Variable and the Daily Variable Rollover. They are keeping the Weekly Fixed and Weekly Fixed Rollover plans.
Now, if you're a member, please read their email. You MUST take action in the next 30 days if you have $'s in the daily programs, else your $'s will go bye-bye.

Here's what I just did ...
I logged in, made a withdrawal from each of my "Daily's" to my Account Balance. I let them accumulate there. Then from Account Balance I made one NEW Deposit to the Weekly Fixed 6% plan.

Piece of cake and done deal :))

*******

Before I forget, I did receive a referral comm. payout from Surfing Avenue today :) Thanks Gilbert and Thanks Referrals!

*******

Also received (7 PM MST) a referral comm. payout from Surf Reborn!... my favorite program right now. Thanks Steve and my referrals. We're gonna rock!

*******

No comments: