Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let's See How Long I Can Stay Up

It's cold here today, so maybe my laptop won't overheat. But every time I go into forums (doesn't matter which one), FireFox Crashes! I don't know why, do you?

*******

Note:
Just because a program is promoted by a scam promoter, doesn't necessarily make it a scam. One program that someone called a scam today, I've been in for 5 months already and have not gotten scammed. I've actually made money there, OK? So just because the scam promoter is promoting it, it could still be a good one. Yes?

*******

Speaking of non-scams (hahaha),

Got Paid from Surfing Avenue today! Also for their one month anniversary they've added another plan, a No-Surf plan. Well, here's the note:

Happy 1 month anniversary SA members. For our 1 month being online I have added a new No-Surf-Plan which will offer 5% daily for 25 days.
Surfing avenue is bridging the gap between 2 worlds- surf and hyip. Now we can connect with friends and family that are in the surf world and hyip world so lets get in gear and drive the sucess of the Avenue to new heights.
I hope members will like this new plan and thanks to SA members for making this possible.
Gilbert
SA admin

So I think I'll go with the No-Surf also for my next upgrade. One less thing to do every day, you know?

*******

Was just paid from PAC-PremiumAdsClub. Seemed like a long 25 days (well, 28 for me cause I didn't surf enough the first 2 days and never got credit for a glitch that I reported, but wasn't fixed). And unfortunately none of my referrals there made any new purchases when PAC re-opened. Now that's kind of sad, huh? I may hold off myself for now. Not sure if all that surfing time was worth it.

*******

WoW! Was just reading a nasty ass thread in the ASA Forum, and then, the Admin of ASA even had this to say:

"
If people don't like what we are doing at ASA and stop visiting, that's fine. Traffic doesn't really means so much to ASA since we have no intention to make money from referrals commission or from advertising money."

Now, I don't usually quote things like that but ... WHAT?!?
So your readers mean nothing to you???
Well, it sort of goes hand-in-hand with one of their "super moderators" posts. I can't believe a Mod in a Forum would be that arrogant and rude to their readers.
I'll NOT be going back there.

*******

3 comments:

La Crona said...

A moderator for a certain forum should be very interested in what the members are writing and should stand some constructive crticism as well.Some can´t stand it and they make way for their own "little world".

blondie said...

Yes true. But this Mod was even name calling one of their posters. I just couldn't bear reading it and keeping my mouth shut.
Thanks :)

js said...

And I had the below to say, which I posted in my blog:

"I was reading a thread about a surf (SurfReborn) this morning at the ASA Monitor Forum and am quite astounded. Well, disgusted as well. It is very hard to believe that there are some folks out there playing in surfs that demand that the Admin refund them when a surf fails. They even demand and expect that they at least break even. What? Have these folks failed all of their math classes in school? Or have they misplaced their brains so they are no longer able to think and reason? To those folks: let me explain it in simple terms.

99.9% of the surfs are indeed games. None are getting any significant amount of money from advertising, commissions from selling some products (info or not). So then where does the money come from to cover that 130%, or 144%, or 120%, whatever the case may be? Can those folks see that these are all over 100%? (And in a profit sharing pool game once the pool is empty the game stops....) Is money coming out of thin air to cover those amounts above 100%? No! That money is coming from new players coming in or from existing players that re-upgrade! So how the heck could all members even break even? There is no possibility of that! So.... how does one make money from these surfs (games)? By getting in early, by not being greedy and getting out when red flags come up.

So these folks that demand that they get refunded out of thin air had better pack up their bags and get the heck out of this market! And pronto! Go! Quickly! James? RELEASE THE DOGS! And chase these brainless folks out of here!"