Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well Knock My Socks Off

So who remembers Carl Pearson (the owner of Easy Chair Club) and his Infamous Dollar Monster and My Magic Doubler? I think it was Carl who started this doubling craze and now I read he's throwing in the towel!
Yep, after years on the net and trying all sorts of different types of programs (as the owner) he's closing them all up! (can I say YaY?!?)
Now you would think with an emailing list of over 55K that the guy would be rolling in dough. Well, maybe he is and is retiring on what he's sca... ahh, earned from us? ha!
So farewell to Carl Pearson.
Sorry Carl, but I'm not going to miss you.
Oh and PS, it really was fun playing with all that Virtual Money you showed us. Too bad when the time came to cash it out ... it just wasn't there :(

*******

Hey I have to keep alert today. And so do you. Check back here often OK? My gut is telling me something but I can't tell you what. And since I've LOST my Alert List ... this is the only way I can communicate with you. Cool?

*******

I'm gonna go do my surfing and be back soon.

Before I forget, I received a payment from ESP-STP yesterday. Not a lot of money and I'm not even in profit yet. This particular ESP's daily ROI has been very low as of late. So if you're not in yet, don't join now. It's just not "cuttin the mustard".
I wanted to share that I got paid though, so you know Steve is doing his best with these surfs. Okie Dokie?

*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Thanks for the possible heads up...my Blonde Bmbshell!

I'll return often...

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Not sure when it'll happen though. So I'm out gardening again today. Dang that's a chore!
Later :)

Randy said...

Judy;

Do I remember Carl? You bet I do and that name from the past can stay in the past. He was not too popular with many folks, including you and me.

I will keep checking back. Are you getting some positive or negative vibes?

Talk to you later.

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,
Tried 3 times last night to respond here, and my puter kept shutting off just as I was ready to hit the 'enter' key :(

I think you and I got a little profit from those two programs of Carls. TG we cashed out when we did huh?

The note was about Positive Vibes which is for the Surf Reborn site. It's gonna be a good one .. am pretty sure.

Chat later,
Judy