Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Jessica

Today is my daughter in law Jess's Birthday,

which is the day after Baby Olivia's b-day.

Baby O was 2 months old yesterday.

Jess is a little older than that, but I tell ya ... they both look great!

Hope you are having a Wonderful Birthday Jess.
Love you & see you soon xoxoxo

*******
*******

Having trouble concentrating today so was just going through old links in my saved stuff and remembered that RockSolidFund is gone. What a piece of crap that turned out to be. All that drama about threats and other bullsh**. These program owners should be lined up and u-no-what.

*******

Speaking of old links ... NextGenMarket is still online. Why?
It's been dead since May.

*******

Been trying to think of how to promote something via email. I have a nice list to promote to, so I guess I just need to be in the right frame of mind when I write. Also, I refuse to use the words "Hot", "Hurry" or "Explode!". Sounds too much like the 'Adult' spam I get. LOL

*******

No comments: