Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Name Saturday Post

Maybe StrictPay is not gone yet. Site now says "under maintenance" and check back later. OK, I can do that.

*******

Was just in my Ad2Million account snooping around and noticed that only 62% of my personal referrals are showing as a paid member. Hmmm Why would that be? It's pretty clear that it costs $10 right on the front page. But it doesn't say that only Alert Pay is accepted. So if the Admin were to add STP, do you think that might bring in more members or get those free members in a paid position? Just thinking out loud.
Also while I was there I noticed this:
2010-08-26 17:51:07 25 $ 5.00
That is my first position bought on launch day. Only 3 weeks and I'm already half paid back. And if you're counting on your fingers, Carrie did cycle us more than once in the first couple days, explaining the 25 cycles in 23 days. OK? ok
*One more thing: just got PAID from Ad2M. Thanks Carrie that was fast! Will help cover the cost of all that cat food I bought yesterday. Man these guys can eat!

*******

In GrapeVineFunds I'm invested in the Daily plan, which I believe pays earnings only on the 5 business days per week, not calendar days. But does the 150 day term mean business days or calendar days? And does anybody know the server time of the site? I can't find it. Oh so many questions and so little time, LOL
*When all else fails, ask the Admin:
"Blondie, the server time is 8 hours behind the GMT London time if that helps. It is not shown on the site.
150 days is for 150 working days with no payments on sat or sun. I do not think that the script has the
feature of expiry date. Hope this helps you."

*******

No comments: