Friday, September 17, 2010

StrictPay Dead and Gone?

Anybody try to log into StrictPay lately?
The site is gone and I'll bet it doesn't come back.
SOB ... they got over 200 bucks from me :(
I hope you were able to get money out before all their crap started. Dang!

*******

GrapeVineFunds got off to a good start yesterday with more than $5,000 invested. All the 25% bonuses have been given out, so the Admin is offering a 10% bonus to the next 100 members who invest $20 or more. Now that info is from yesterday about 4 PM my time (MST) so I don't know how many of those are still left.
Already received my earnings for today and I've decided to 'let it ride' until I have a little more to re-invest or cash out.
In the meantime, since we all like to 'test' payouts, I requested one through Alert Pay and received it in a matter of minutes. Thanks to my referrals for that :) I started with LR but might add some AP also so that I'm 'in' with more than one pay processor.

*******

Ad2Million member count is over 400 now. I just re-purchased 2 more positions (5 total for this week) and will let my balance grow just a little more before doing a cash out there.

*******

Alright, the natives are restless so I need to run out to PetSmart to stock up on cat food and kitty litter. What goes in must come out, right?

*******

2 comments:

Gene said...

Did it ever come back?

Gen

blondie said...

Not to my knowledge :(

Dang Crooks!!!