Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Long Term HYIP



Here's the new HYIP I mentioned last night.
I'm short of time right now so am going to 'borrow' a few words from my sponsor who said...

"I've been exchanging emails the last few days with the Admin, Ryan Walker, who after a month of planning is launching...
GrapeVineFunds

There are 3 category of funds...daily, weekly and monthly all highlighted nicely and clear on the HomePage.

I went for the Daily plan where I like to see some cash at my disposal during a week but the weekly and monthly plans are probably more convenient for those who can't check in regularly. The benefits of a "work free" program. In other words...no surfing.

The payment processors are all premier being Alertpay, SolidTrustPay and Liberty Reserve.

This being Day 1... Ryan is offering the first 50 investments a 25% matching bonus."

A little detail on that Bonus: Launching with an Earlybird Bonus.
We have now launched and to get things moving we are offering a unique Bonus, THE FIRST 50 INVESTMENTS OF $20 AND OVER WILL RECEIVE AN EXTRA 25% BONUS.
Sep-16-2010 06:53:30 AM

OK so I just got in and made a small spend. I went for the daily plan also. Anxious to see how well this one 'takes off'. You just never know about these HYIP's. I mean, look at Funds-o-Matic or Ad2Million. I'm happy with both of those so lets see how this one pans out. Built for long term. OK then :)
PS, my 25% bonus was added 6 minutes after my spend. Nice.

***

UPDATE from Admin: 4:11 PM Colorado (MST)
Hello everyone, I have to tell you that all the 25% Bonuses have been snapped up an more than $5000 has been invested, we have almost 100 members so we have decided to give the next 100 members who invest $20 or over a nice 10% Bonus. We expect these to go quickly so make sure you don't miss out again.
Ryan Admin of Grapevinefunds.

***

Well I'm having coffee but you know me. Always an old song in my head.



*******

No comments: