Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little to Big

What order should I chat in today?
How about little to big.

Join4aDollar ... got my 12th referral yesterday (thanks Ricky, and Susan from the day before) and got paid for completing phase 1. Now I need 12 more to complete phase 2. Of course you first 12 are welcome to advertise also. I know the site looks complicated but if you just "go with the flow", it's not that bad. LOL

*******

Today is my weekly cash out day at Funds-o-Matic. I planned on making a new deposit but something doesn't look right on my account. So I've sent Randy a ticket and will wait for his response before requesting. **Whoa! He's fast. Already heard back and my question was answered.
This one's only $5 minimum so I'm thinking I can scrape up a few more of those :)

*******

Speaking of $5 minimum, that's what it costs to join F5M-MC and I would suggest doing it through our Team Ca$h Cow team build. Why? Because at TCC you can get paid to promote! Now there is a certain amount of promoting you need to do to qualify for the monthly cash, but it could pay your way in and more. Plus it's all laid out for you in your member area. Easy peasy :))
Of course we have room for those who can't or don't promote also. You just need to bring a few bucks for our "feed bag". Everyone is welcome to the barn.

*******

In the morning when I check my email I always find it amazing how people try to scam money from others. I mean ... if I'm not winning the British Lottery or a million dollars from Microsoft, (guess Bill Gates saw my blog and thought I could use the bucks), then maybe I'm being asked for my bank acct info so I can hold Sir Lancelot's millions in a safe place until he reaches my country, LOL
More recently I see emails about my Forex account being blocked. Too bad I don't have a Forex account. So you guys be careful with the scammer idiots, OK?

*******

Back to money stuff, Ad2Million is doing great! Only 20 days old and already 356 members. Now if you recall the last program using this script, it ran for a little over 3 years and had more than 25K members. I'm happy to see a lot of familiar faces playing in this new one. I think we're in for the long haul, don't you?
Oh and it's $10 (plus a fee) through Alert Pay only (at this time).

*******

Onto bigger money, Gord's Grand Bank Club and The Easy 40 Plan (which are tightly tied into the big board game from Europe) keeps growing daily also in membership and new $40 purchases. I've got 2 in there myself and 1 virtual (or cloned) as they say. Hey, it may take a while but did you see that payout board? I'm ready for the BIG ONE! LOL
PS, You can join GBC for free and use it for advertising also. Just remember to keep an eye on Gord's blog updates and see how well we're doing. Maybe it'll give ya more incentive to join us.

*******

Hey, I had to join Facebook yesterday. Long story but I figured if Betty White could work it, how hard could it be? haha!

This song is for my best friend who could use a boost right now.




No comments: