Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Again?

Received a couple of comments from Saturday's post about Ad2Million. I was not trying to make any free members feel guilty about not purchasing yet, honest I wasn't. I was just looking at my referral stats and wondering if they were close to the stats of the entire program. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'm happy as heck with the program, the Admin. and the members and bought myself another position last night. Unfortunately I got it in too late and didn't get to cycle. But there's always today and tomorrow, LOL

*******

Looks like StrictPay is gone for good :(
Hope they enjoy their steak while I eat hot dogs.

*******

Those who also read John's blog at 9PlanetReviews know that he is home now and what really happened. Yes I'm a liar for saying he was "on vacation" but didn't want anyone to worry while he was gone. He's been updating his blog with 'the story' so you can catch up with him there. Glad you're home John :)

*******

I'll get back at it tomorrow. Been goofing off the last couple of days. I've got things to do here and if I would just get off my rump and do em ... I'm sure I'd be happier. Night :)

*******

No comments: