Monday, September 13, 2010

Is it Monday already?

I don't have much to share today.
I didn't sleep good last night and now I'm feeling the effects.

*******

I DID get a new paid referral in Join4aDollar yesterday, so I only need one more in order to cycle out of phase one. Sorry but whoever joins next I can not pay your way in. They have a limit on how many you can 'help' and I've already done my fair share. So thanks in advance to whoever my next paid referral will be.

*******

I posted in MMG last night about a referral who bought 23 new positions in Ad2Million! I feel really honored to have him in my downline. You can see what I wrote HERE if you're interested.
Oh and did I mention ... he sure made my day!!
Now don't get me wrong ... I appreciate every one of you. It's just that he's the only one who bought that many new positions at the same time that knocked my socks off. OK?

*******

No comments: