Thursday, September 30, 2010

Trying to move on

As you can see, I haven't been very talkative this week.

1,000 Posts, last published on Sep 27, 2010

It's going to be hard for me getting back into my routine.
I know that John has moved on and if he could speak to me, he would encourage me to do the same. No, he would TELL ME to do the same, har!
It just seems so different now, knowing that he's not around for me, or you.
I actually went to his blog yesterday to look something up, and found myself reading for hours on end. What an intelligent diversified man he was... interesting, funny, informative, wacky and 'sometimes' downright rude. But those of us who knew him and read his blog on a regular basis, knew what a gentle person he was all of the time. He will be missed dearly. No doubt about it.

A comment here just reminded me to post the link to John's movie page, just in case you haven't seen it yet. By the way, "JS as dog, just crazy!" is my favorite and I actually had to twist HIS rubber arm to publish that one. I thought folks might like to see The Lighter Side of JS. Don't you agree?

*******










So today is "The Flintstones" 50th anniversary eh? I remember watching them on the tube back in the day. I think it was one of my Father's favorite shows. Well, until Archie Bunker and "All In The Family" came out that is. LOL
So Happy Anniversary to Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty.
And of course Dino the dinosaur!

*******

Been kind of neglecting my program stuff this week and was shocked when I opened Ad2million and saw how well we are doing. Thanks you guys for the great support! That 2% daily does add up, doesn't it? I'll be purchasing more spots today myself.

Just received a comment on my Aug. 26th post:
"
What happened to 10dollarswonder?"
Now I could swear I explained it in that post. Did I not? The script and all members attached to that script were lost (by the hosting company when they moved the server) and could not be recreated. The script was sold, and we're starting over as a new program. OK? ok

*******

I have to go do something for Gord while he's out of town. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back.

*******

Team Ca$h Cow Pete helped me out last night when I was having trouble upgrading to Silver in the F5M-MC program. I was just too tired to read the detail on the site and he was kind enough of stick around and hold my hand through the process. Thanks Pete! Now, that will put me into the Silver rotator that TCC is running also. Very good.

*******

What else has happened since Monday? Oh I know ... Randy at Funds-o-Matic gave me permission to access js's account until I can get it turned over to his daughter. I thought that was very kind of him. TY Randy.
As for myself, I received my two weekly payments on Tuesday and requested another today. Yep, am still lovin it!

*******

- Got Paid from GrapeVineFunds on both Tues and Wed. TY Admin and members :)

- Got Paid from CherryShares also a couple of times this week.

*******

The link to the $500/week Health Debit Card Free (banner on the right) that js was heavily involved in has been changed to email Marjan who is also 'working' the program. So if you're interested, she can help you.
Also if and when those debit cards ever DO come through, I've been in touch with John's sponsor who will help his daughter work out the details so that she can receive the card and the funds that John worked so hard getting set up.

*******


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Judy, welcome back.I know this week has been hard for you..(we all miss the great man)and i think the greatest compliment you could pay to John is by continuing his good work and helping minnows like myself..there's been some dark clouds round here lately but now i think the sun is starting to shine....welcome back.
Brian (celticboy)

blondie said...

Aw thanks Brian,

Yeah I hope you're right about the sun shining. It sure has been dreary here this week.

I'm trying hard to snap out of it, really.
Am such a novice compared to js, ya know?
But I'll do my best.

Appreciate your visit :)

Bonnie said...

I'm glad that John's daughter will benefit from some of his hard work. I found myself reading his blog yesterday too. I also took a look at his vidoes which for some strange reason I never watched before. Very interesting guy. I will miss him.

blondie said...

Thanks Bonnie,
And you reminded me to post the link to it in my blog as well so everyone can get their fill of him before he goes offline :(
(big sigh)

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;


How are you doing? I know its been a tough week for you and all those who knew John. I still catch myself going to his blog to read some of his writings. Sometimes its hard to believe he isn't there and being able to read his information and catch his humor.

Thinking about you!

Randy V

blondie said...

Thanks Randy; one my oldest buddies here too. I've known you longer than just about anybody else here, you know?

Well I'm trying. Just feeling empty like I'm missing something special. You know what I mean.

They say time heals so guess that's what I need, more time.
Thanks for checking up on me :)

Profit Hub said...

Blondie:

Sorry it has taken me a while to send you a note. I have had so much going on this past month. Like everyone else, I was sad to hear about John. I think it's very wonderful of you to help John's daughter. I'm sure John would be very proud and grateful to you for doing so. I hope your pain eases with time and that the future will be brighter for everyone.

Sincerely,
Gwen

Myrna said...

Blondie -
Glad to see you are back. And give yourself time. But as JS might say " hurry !"
Whe I get a few min again I will look at more of his blog. Hope I don't miss it.
To both of you - your blogs are appreciated.

Integritas said...

I have also found myself reading js blog this week and going through our chats on Skype, I have also downloaded a few of his videos for memories sake before the day Im dreading comes and his blog is taken down, what a sad day that will be, he worked so hard for many years on that and IMO was the best blog on the net.
Am still missing js badly as I know you are Judy and many others, we have to just keep reminding ourselves of what a better place he is in now, a place he was looking forward to going to!

Take care,
Lee.

naphtali said...

Judy you are truly a great friend, to look after some of John's affairs for the benefit of his daughter. That is such a selfless endeavour on your part. Good to see you back online. Take your time and remember all the good times you enjoyed with John.
From one Red Wing fan to another....

blondie said...

Gwen, Myrna, Lee, Greg,
Sry, not ignoring you guys.
Wasn't feeling well yesterday.
Always appreciate the words of comfort.
You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

Blondie - thanks - we know you are not ignoring us - and in your time you would respond. I think we all just wished to acknowledge you and your friendship with JS..

blondie said...

TY to whoever wrote that.
I never responded to a post on the 27th either. Just collected them, read them, cried, and couldn't talk.
You understand.