Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

That's what today is called, Black Friday. A huge shopping day where merchants give some of their best bargains of the year and hope to get "into the black". Some of our stores here opened at 4:00 AM. I couldn't believe the number of people waiting in lines to get in when they opened. Not me. That's just too much effort for a sale price. I'd rather stay home where it's nice and warm and do my shopping online :)

***

UPDATE: 4:45 PM EST
I was able to get a glimpse of the new script at 10dollarswonder. I'm not in total agreement with how it was all worded, but I am able to see how many more folks will cycle now as opposed to before. Looking forward to a great launch!
(psss, if you try to purchase or re-purchase early, you might just be able to :)

The 10dollarswonder new promotion will start TODAY! The purchase and repurchase options are disabled until the new script can be put into place. He says the launch will be at 6:00 PM EST, but the countdown clock is showing 8:00 PM EST, so I'm not really sure on the time. I don't know any 'detail' on what the new promotion really is, but I'll be sure to come back here and post whatever I can find out. So check back later.

***

Have you noticed DailyFreeLoans isn't showing their "paid" members any longer? Probably cause it's still stuck at 60 and it's embarrassing for them. bummer

***

Michael Badger's program is still growing. Not sure how many 'founding' members he's going to accept before closing that part of the opportunity. I hope you've already joined. If not, think again.
I believe he has every intention to run a good lasting service, and if you can afford the $27 upgrade ... go for it! Should pay off in the long run.

***

So I should get to work now. It's very gray and overcast outside. Almost looks like a black and white picture rather than color.
That's ok. I need to get cracking on my Google Assassin program. Anxious to see how it really works and how I can make all that money they talk about :)

***

Will have a piece of Pumpkin Pie and Cool Whip for breakfast. Had no room in my tummy for it last night. That should get me moving, eh?

blondie

No comments: