Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday already?

Well I never did come back yesterday. Ended up being a long lazy day. I suppose that's good for us, once in awhile. So I should get my butt in gear today!

***

There's something fishy going on at DailyFreeLoans. Just got wind of an email that I didn't like. If you are able to make a withdrawal, you might want to do that. If not, I guess we'll just have to wait it out to see if this scare is real or not. More info at 9planetreviews

***

SandellandPartners new site is coming around little by little. (that's the horse lay betting site.) I'm not sure if he's giving referral commissions, but that's ok. Being able to compound my earnings has proved to be a real nice way to make a buck.

When I joined, it was 2% daily for 90 days. But it looks like he's changed that to 2% Daily for 60 Days with Principal Returned! wow Spend amount starts at $10 and as of right now you can purchase through Liberty Reserve or E-Bullion. I think he might be adding more later.

He has updated our earnings with 16 days of interest (interest was invisible while the site was being 'moved'). Looks nice from where I sit :)

Since I'm not 100% sure on the referral part of it, if you DO want to join, please use this link, and then replace my info with yours. OK? Thanks!

***

3HourProfits has proved to be a very valuable tool for me. When I joined, I took a couple of nice quiet hours to read all the information and was able to immediately put it to work. Within the next hour, I started accumulating referrals to another program that I am in. I Was Shocked! (and very happy of course :)

What you learn in 3hourprofits can be used for ANY program or business that you work. You don't have to promote 3hp. But if you do, and make a sale, they pay a nice commission as well. So it's entirely up to you what you do with your knowledge. OK?

***

It's chilly here today. And drizzling rain. And cloudy. Kind of nice actually. I should get out and fertilize my lawn ... before it snows, right?

blondie

ps, thanks for the Reiki last night js. I feel much better today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.