Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Aloha Friday!

WOW! yahoo.gif Look what I got last night ...

"Congratulations Blondie!
Congratulations, you have earned a commission at 10DollarsWonder!
Your direct referral xxxxx has spent $ 100.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 10.00!
Great job and thank you!"


I love my referrals !!!

Hey everyone just a reminder that TODAY is the last day to activate 10 older positions with each $10 purchase. Starting tomorrow, 1 new or re-purchase will only activate 5. ok?

I hope you are enjoying all those 'pesky' email notices saying that you've CYCLED! I received 178 of them since this time yesterday. WHOO HOOOOO !!!
And Yes, All of my positions are Active!

***

You know what really stinks?
Making a Sale but not getting the referral commission.
Why didn't you get it? you may ask.
Well, seems the buyer saw the program somewhere else first and clicked on it. Then deciding to Buy (hopefully from my sales letter), clicked on my link, bought it, but I didn't get credit. Why not? "Cookies".
Now I normally enjoy cookies, the edible kind, but in this case I'm not so happy about them. So I lost a Sale because the Buyer didn't Clear her Cookies before buying. What a bummer that was :( So just beware of that.

***

Supposed to Snow in our mountains tonight through Sunday. They are expecting an average of 1-3 Feet with some areas getting up to 4 Feet. Holy Cow! The skiers should really enjoy that! As for me? I'll stay down here where it's a little warmer :)

More later
blondie

2 comments:

js said...

We are expecting that same thing on Monday and Tuesday coming.

Bummer about that sale. Instruct all your folks in future mailings to first clear their cookies!

js

blondie said...

Thanks for the tip js and sorry about having to 'approve' your post.

blondie