Monday, November 26, 2007

still studying and ...

I just signed up for the Free Report for Project Quick Cash. Their official launch is set for Thursday at 12 PM (noon) EST. Sounds interesting and thought you might like to take a peek as well.

Also, here's a note written from the developer of QuickCash (the system that will show you five ways to make Quick Cash) to a friend of mine. Oh and if you have seen the pages already, I urge you to visit them again
as the Author has now placed a very interesting video there. He talks about it in the note below.

"A quick update on my latest project - yes, the same project that I
know will give the common man the power to earn hefty profits online..

We're still 3 days away from launch, but right now I have assembled
an eye opening video for you to watch:

Click to watch => www.phase123.info

I guarantee that this video will change your perception towards
Internet Martketing
. You will get to see proofs of income I have made using some quick, very easy and zero/low cost techniques known to very few people..

One of the techniques took me just 2 hours and $30 to implement. Yet I earned a whopping $13,150 from it.. It's mind blowing.

You must hurry and watch the video now.. I am going to take it down pretty soon..

To your success,

Alok"


***

I have some news about the GoogleAssassin program. I stole this from my friend js's blog page since I did not receive this note in any form. So ...

"At 11 AM EST today Chris of Google/DJKassassin announced that the price of the package will go up within 24 hours of the announcement. To lock in the current price you ought to
buy it now, rather than wait. But you know? If you do wait, and buy it later, I’ll just make more money!"

So yes, you'll make more money if you can sell it for more money. So he's got a point but if you want to get it now, at a lower rate, then get it now. And it does come with a money back guarantee.

***

Still making lots and lots of dimes over at 10dollarswonder :)

***

Ok, back to reading and studying.
I should be back in full swing tomorrow.
(guess I'm a slow learner, (no wise-cracks))

blondie

No comments: