Sunday, November 25, 2007

Let's start with: Alive Worldwide Inc.

Received a postcard in the mail from Alive Worldwide Inc. and thought I should share it with you. If you are an affiliate of Alive WW and do not live in the United States, chances are the postcard would have been delivered to the address you used in your profile. Here are the contents:

"EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ACCOUNT INFORMATION

We are Re-Launching our Business Opportunity in December
with an amazing new business concept that is going to rev up
the way you get paid! This new concept is going to make
it possible for some people to make $1,000, $2,000 or even
$5,000 in 30 days!
This is your OFFICIAL and ONLY notice that we are beginning this
Re-Launch. What this means is that if you ARE interested you will
need to show it by having a minimum of a 25BV order in the
month of November. If you do not have 25BV in November
we will assume you are not interested in doing business with our
company. Therefore we will assign personal sponsorship of the
people you introduced to our company that DID have 25BV
to a new sponsor, and cancel your membership effective
December 1st, 2007.
If you would like to learn more about the fantastic new going
on's to go www.AliveTrainingSite.com, or call 877-377-0027
to secure your place in this fantastic opportunity!"

Comments are welcome :)

***

Nice to see another 57 emails from 10DollarsWonder last night telling me that I've cycled. Never get tired of seeing those :) So once again I've repurchased with my earnings and now almost ALL of my older positions are Active in the new system. Looks like the new idea has caught on.
Nice job Admin!

***

Reading an e-book today so that I have a better understanding of What to Do and How to Do It in DJK/GoogleAssassin. The faster I learn, the faster I earn. haha! (can't believe I just said that) Anyway I like the book, it's easy to read and comprehend And it came FREE with the GoogleAssassin package.

***

Can you believe it's Nov 25th Already? Where did the year go? And only 30 days till Christmas. Are YOU ready? I'm no where close :(

***

blondie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.