Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday - Giddy Up Horsie

Good Morning :)

Received a note from Jimmy last night about his Horse Lay Betting program. Says he will be updating our income stats today. Whoo Hoo! I will be getting 10 days of compounded earnings in one nice lump! So it sounds like things will be "Back on Track" soon.

Here's what I wrote on October 20th when I first introduced the program here:

"Have also been enjoying seeing my profit go up daily in SandellandPartners. For those who haven't heard of them yet, they are a 100% Legal Horse Lay Betting Club. You earn 2% daily on your "bet" for 90 days. The % could go up sometime in the future if he is earning more than anticipated :) Plus you are able to Compound your earnings to make even more. It's proving to be a very nice way to accumulate some bucks. And their motto is: "Take the Gamble Out of Gambling". Works for me!"

Allowed currencies to play are: e-gold, ebullion, PayPal and Money Brokers (or so he says in the drop-down menu when you purchase).


I have also added a link to SandellandPartners here on my blog site, on the right side of this page. Look for: 100% Legal Horse Lay Betting. Go see.

***

More later. I slept in today now I feel like I should be hustling.

blondie

No comments: