Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday ... all day

Hi there :)

10DollarsWonder just keeps going and going! Launched last year, the day after Christmas I believe, I am still getting those indirect referral commission's added to my pay day. Don't think I'll repurchase quite yet. I'm going to wait and see what Admin is planning for the 14th of this month. If you're a member, keep an eye open for an important email from him.

***

Looks like DailyFreeLoans has a plan to get more members and especially more paying members into their program. They are asking those of us who have the time to do some free advertising through T2000ultra. ok. I'm sure willing to help others (and myself :) so let's see if this works (even though it sounds like the admin is fishing). If you are a member and you didn't get the email from them, let me know and I'll forward it to you.

***

BusinessProfitPro is moving along just fine. Their daily ROI hasn't been maxed lately, but that could be due to folks being skeptical because of their downtime. I think it'll come back now ... both the confidence level and the daily ROI.

***

SandellandPartners will be updating our stats this Monday or Tuesday. The poor Admin has had all sorts of personal problems and needed to put the program on the 'back burner'. I'll be anxious to see my earnings when it's all caught up. If you're thinking of joining, you might want to wait till next week to be sure your purchase will show correctly.

NOTE: Jimmy is moving all info to a new site so my link isn't working. As soon as I have a new one, I'll update here, there, and everywhere :)

***

If you haven't joined MichaelBadger.com yet I think you should. It's a very small fee to "upgrade" which I feel will pay itself back many times over in future months. I really have a LOT of confidence in this one! and he takes PayPal :)

***

Am I ever sleepy today. My grand baby Louis (the boxer dog) visited last night and she wasn't picked up until midnight. Well I had already fallen asleep on the couch so I just stayed there for the night. Then remembering that I forgot to make the morning coffee, I got up at 4:30 to do that. Yawwwwwwn! I need a nap. Then I need to clean all the fuzz out of the carpet from the stuffed toy that she decided to destroy. Ahhh Puppies. You gotta love em!

I'm going to Win either the Colorado Lottery or the PowerBall jackpot tonight. I feel it. Do you feel it? I feel some good karma coming my way ;)

blondie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well between late nights with the Dog, early mornings without coffee and all this business you got going on, it's no wonder your tired.

Well busy good, and I'm sure you enjoy having the boxer dog around.

So try for a little nap and otherwise
have a super saturday.

Aloha Paulyboy

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie just checking out your blog well in other news I won in the Nsw $2 jackpot a whole $10 prize.

I check them online and usually it's "this ticket has not won a prize".

1st prize would be nice $100K plus chance of the jackpot

good luck to you in yours

blondie said...

Thanks td!
We should all be millionaires :)
Don't I know you from MMG?
Nice to see you here.

Oh and Hi Paul!

Paul's a very good friend of mine. Nice to know he's here too.