Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cycler Junkies

For you cycler junkies out there ...
besides 10dollarswonder doing great since it launched the new promo on 11/23, I do believe the old e2ePay will follow in it's footsteps shortly. From what I can figure out, the cycles will be paying .50 cents as opposed to 10dw's .10 cents.
The site says it's launching tomorrow, so I have written to Admin. to see if it's still on schedule and will let you know. It also takes e-gold and AlertPay.

***

Finally finished reading the
e-book that I received from GoogleAssassin. phew. Now I need to put the information to work for me. Wish me luck!

***

Project QuickCash is being released on Thursday, 12 Noon EST. That's the new e-book that will reveal to you Five Ways to Make Quick Cash. It will benefit you faster if you're already familiar with AdWords (you can create an account at adwords.google.com) to make some quick cash for the holidays.

***

Having spaghetti tonight with salad and garlic toast. Sounds good, doesn't it?
And my cat is still staring at the spaces beside the dishwasher waiting for the little mouse to come out. I haven't been able to catch him and I have one of those nice mouse traps that doesn't kill them, just catches them. I set it with some left-over turkey, but he grabbed it and ran. I just hope that I catch him before the cat does.

blondie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought, well two of them actually.
1. Maybe more how it works in laymans terms could be helpfull with 10dollarwonder.. Terribly confusing if you aren't into cyclers.

2. Egold and AlertPay... As much as I love Egold, noone much is taking it these days in the programs where you can make some money to use in the cyclers.. Even the exchangers are now taking about 7 days compared to what used to be 12-24 hours.

Just my thoughts anyway.

blondie said...

Hi Dorky,
Nice to see you here!

I call this a cycler but it is really an advertising program.
Anyway, for each position in your member area that is 'active', you will start receiving those dimes on a regular basis.
-Every new position purchased is "active".
-If you have older pos's that have just been sitting there collecting dust, for each 'new' pos. bought, 10 of those older ones will be activated. So by purchasing 1 new one, you're actually activating 11 (assuming you have 10 already). Admin wanted everyone to start earning money, not just a few, hence the dimes instead of dollars.

As for e-gold, I have never had a problem with e-gold and neither has the Admin. If you're looking to exchange, perhaps I can help you out. Just let me know.

G'day
blondie