Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday should be a day of rest but ...

for some strange reason, I don't feel like resting.

Got a new PAID Referral in MichaelBadger.com, so I guess that got me a little pumped. So Thanks to Paul S, whoever you are, for making my day :)

Michael Badger's program is still in pre-launch. If you read to the bottom of the page (from the link above), I hope you can see what I'm seeing. Only the pre-launch members will enjoy benefits that won't be available once the new service opens to the public.

Seriously, out of all the programs I'm currently working, this one has earned my highest level of confidence at this point.

***

more in a bit ... maybe ... later ... ok
maybe not ... we'll see

blondie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie,

Glad I made your day, keep up the blog, it is always good to read about other peoples success.

Take care,

Paul

blondie said...

Hey Paul,

Thanks for posting the comment!

Sometimes I don't know where referrals come from, so I don't know if they're aware of my blog. (did that make sense?)

Nice to see you here :)

blondie