Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to All My Family and Friends, here on earth and in heaven!

I won't have much time to do any work here today, so if you send me a note I will get back to you tomorrow. Expecting my small but important family for dinner today. And of course, I'm sure that will include Lou Dog :)

Heard through the grapevine that there are still a few positions left at DJKassassin/Google Assassin. I had a little time to check out a few things in the back office yesterday and I must say I was quite impressed. Can't wait to actually get started working it on Friday. And it was all easy to understand, even for me :) So you don't need to be an expert affiliate marketer to do this. Anybody can do this, I'm sure. See my previous posts for more information. ok? ok.

So you all have a Great Thanksgiving Day!

I need to get cooking :)

blondie

No comments: