Saturday, December 20, 2008

10dollarswonder and more ...

Good morning :)

Since Chung, the Admin of 10dollarswonder cannot access the site, he's posted this on the 10centclub and e2epay sites:

Note (12/19/08): 10dollarswonder is having technical problems and temporary down.
All operations will resume as soon as our web site is up.
Please check back later.


He also sent me a personal note and here it is:

Judy,
I have been tried many ways (phone, email etc.) to contact web hosting company. Maybe most of staffs are traveling for holidays, I am still waiting for them to help.
Our server is working fine. 10dollarswonder.com is the only site down. I have posted the web site down msg in both e2epay.com and 10centclub.com.
You may instruct those anxious members to check on the msg on e2epay.com and 10centclub.com.
As soon as I hear from web hosting company, I'll let you know. Our database is intact and secure. Only the web site is not found. It may be caused by the registration or DNS propagation problem.
Chung

OK, so not to worry :))

*******


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Blondie
Hi, Hope you are fine Blondie Can you please let me know actually what happened to 10dollarswonder Site?
manazar
ma.abdulnazar@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Judy, you are doing a great job with the information feedback. 10DW is worth hanging in for, I'm sure about that. Cheers Martyn

blondie said...

manazar,
Everything I know is posted here today, OK? If I hear more, I'll write an update.

Thanks Martyn,
I'm trying :))
Later

La Crona said...

Ok, just technical errors, nothing to worry about.10Dollars is soon online again:)

Thanks Judy!

blondie said...

You're welcome Mattias :)
Glad I could get the info from Admin to help settle the nerves.
Have a good weekend!

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Blondie

You do a great job for the members still keeping them up to date with the goings on in 10 DW. You often beat me to the updates ... thats usually more a time difference thing but it sure is great to know you are there keeping the information flowing and hopefully in turn the confidence of our members growing.

You are a great asset to 10 DW and the help you provide to all involved.

Hope all is well in your world.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Week to come

xox-Missi-xox

Anonymous said...

10DW is back!!!
Martyn

Anonymous said...

its back up and runing!! all the best.. primeswish

Best Way To Earn Money said...

10 dollar is back Blondie. Good Sunday to you..

blondie said...

Thank you Missi for you sweet note. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for 10dw, you know? :)
Am glad between you and I we pretty much cover it 100% of the time, eh?

And thanks to you all for posting about the site being back up.
Unfortunately I wasn't here to approve the notes but they're here now.

Happy Sunday :)