Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lazy Day on the Farm :)


Everything seems to be going in slow motion today, including me.

I offered to have Lou dog here for the entire day, so was up at 6 AM waiting for her cute little black nose to smear snot all over my front door.
And she did not let me down!

So now we're just hanging out, keeping a close eye on the killer cats and trying NOT to get in their way.

I'll have some news in a minute or five.

*******

Some of the features are up and running over at MyNetWealthTeam. There will be a Phase Two of the matrix program launching soon also.
Currently there is a Texas Hold Em web site to play Poker and a private Safe List for you to use. If you are a member and did not receive the email, you can view the information from your members area under Information Center (which is right under your stats).

*******

Did FireFox's latest upgrade make some of their print a lot smaller, or is it just me??

*******


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joined under you in MNWT.

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

I have downloaded the latest version of Firefox and it is nothing particular with the text.In my opinion it is overestimated in comparison to the other webreaders.

blondie said...

Thanks Curt!
Appreciate it lots :)

blondie said...

OK Mattias,
Maybe I just need glasses! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh no! not snot on the glass?!?! :) Sorry grandma! I think she thinks snot and slober mean "I love you"

blondie said...

I'm sure she does Jess ...
as a matter of fact, I have little "love notes" all over the house now! LOL How could you not love that little smooshed up face?
She's my sweetie girl!