Thursday, December 18, 2008

MyNetWealthTeam is kicking butt

Well I think between John (js, who is my sponsor) and I, we're doing pretty well in MyNetWealthTeam and have picked up some really good referrals who are also doing their fair share of promoting. Many Thanks to All of You!
Those who are waiting for spillover, sit tight and it'll happen. It'll just take a bit longer, so no complaints :)
Requested payment from Thomas this morning and received within minutes. I must have caught him at his desk.
Date: December, 18 2008 11:32:25 AM
Amount Sent: $233.25 USD

Message: My Net Wealth Team Commissions



Now I can go
Christmas shopping
this afternoon.

Yes, the kids want
Tennis rackets.

Good exercise, right?
For them, not me (hehe)


*******

Still a big zero over at S4P.
Patience patience.













*******

Hey, check this out ...
http://blondiesblog.tv
Got my own domain name.
Pretty cool eh?

Oh and TY js for hinting around this.
Always lookin after me.
You are a good friend :)

*******

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have blondie spelt bldonie on ur other site in the title.

blondie said...

Oops
Someone was helping me, obviously in a hurry :)
I fixed it as soon as I saw your note.
Thanks Curt!

Best Way To Earn Money said...

Blondie, something wrong with 10dollarwonder any update?