Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after ...












*******

Today is 10DollarsWonder TWO Year Anniversary!
Ahhh I remember it well, like it was yesterday. Getting all excited about that launch. And here it is, two years later and they're still "Lighting Up My Life".
Name me another cycler (oh I mean advertising program) that has lasted that long. Go ahead if you can.












My son is a clown. hehe

*******

Having trouble concentrating today.
If you're waiting on me for something, sit tight and I'll try to get my act together. With Christmas being over, I need to clear my brain out and get a fresh start. I'll be back if something jumps out at me.

*******

Looks like Bux-Matrix has their "browse ads" button up and running now. So you free members (and paid) can start clicking to earn more BUX. Remember this is a Paid-to-Click so go for it!

PS, tell ya what. As soon as I make $12 total, I'll buy another Matrix position. Should help others in OUR matrix to earn also. And I'll keep doing that until things pick up, OK? Do we have a deal? Deal.

*******

Team Orangemoon is doing it's 2nd launch tomorrow. You're welcome to read about it here

*******

Here's a few more highlights from yesterday.
Too cute not to share :))



































That's Jess with Louis's dog bone.
You gotta love her.













Not my house. Way too nice.
This is Dave n Jess's living room.




















This is our friend Jesse with Lou dog and J's dog Carma checking out his new boxers.












Just had to end with Lou dog catching a tennis ball in my living room. Oh and see the big screen TV on top of the little TV? Yep, that was a Christmas present from Dave and Jess!
Thanks again you guys ... You Rock!!!

*******

5 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Awesome to see you had a good xmas. Hope the rest of the year and next are even better for you. Love the photos.

Take care

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Thanks Missi,
Was a fun day but sure did poop me out. I needed a rest today.
Am glad you stopped by :)
Take care,
blondie

HermitJim said...

Looks like a fun time was had by one and all! Glad it was a good holiday!

You Have a good day, Lady!

La Crona said...

Ah, 2 years anniversary of 10Dollars!

What a program and what an admin!

I enjoyed your lovely pictures there Blondie, they were very nice with a circusdog there:)

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
You know how it is when families get together. There's always a little bit of everything :)
Keeps us young eh?

***

Mattias,
Circus Dog.
You make me smile!

Thanks you two for dropping by.