Monday, December 8, 2008

12DailyClub is Closed

Going through all my emails today, I see that 12DailyClub had to close it's doors. Well, the reasons he wrote in his email sure make sense to me. And if you recall, I wasn't real excited about it anyway. Not recently. I just hope you are NOT one of the members who suffered a loss.

*******

OH ... the CIF Forum is back online !!!
Some of the more recent data was lost so if your favorite program thread is NOT there, please create a new one. But do search for it thoroughly first. Thanks!

*******

There is a clarification in 10DollarsWonder about the recent referral commission change for re-purchases. And yes, I had a hand in getting that explained and posted. So I hope everyone is happy with the explanation now. Anything that helps the program to keep cycling on a regular basis is just fine by me :)) Here is the short version but do login to see the long one if you wish.

System improvement:
We have improved our system scripts to accommodate our growth and record larger new purchase and re-purchase more efficiently. Your positions are cycled by new purchases and re-purchases. Every new purchase or re-purchase will cycle 70 positions always. Re-purchases will cycle an additional 9 positions when the new purchases and re-purchases are low (especially on the weekend, monday and holidays). Which will help maintain more stable positions cycling.

*******

I'll be back tomorrow with all the other bits and pieces.
Night night :))

No comments: