Monday, December 22, 2008

Women can always change their mind :)

I just sent an email to all my WF3D downline. All 246 of them. Yeah, I changed my mind and decided to join Bux-Matrix after I told a few of you that I was not. Sheesh!
However, I am not allowed to post the link to the public yet.
So, if you're in my downline at WF3D, then you should have received my email and link (or should shortly).
If you're not, I will be posting it here as soon as they give me the OK. OK? OK :))

This seems like a pretty simple PTC (paid to click) that you can join for Free or Upgrade for a one-time $12 (through AlertPay only) and have more benefits. So that's what I did.

And it looks like no one listened (except me) about NOT promoting this yet. Guess there are several pages on Google already. So I got the OK to post:

"Promotion is open - You can promote - Enjoy yourself!
Registration page is working normally now:
https://bux-matrix.com/register.php?r=blondie

..At least You have all the same chance now.
We will try to be as fast as we can to make the site
100% ready by tomorrow.
Mark & James
The BUX-MATRIX team"

http://www.BUX-MATRIX.com/blondie

And here's another one: (wonder why they give us so many links?)

https://bux-matrix.com/?r=blondie

Please be sure when you register that it says "blondie" as your referrer. I had problems with that earlier today.
Thanks Much !!!

*******

As you all know, 10DollarsWonder is Alive and Well and Cycling once again!!! Read a few posts about recent payouts today. Nice ones too! Congrats All :)
Now for those of you in profit, you may want to consider putting a little back in to help keep the ball rolling. Plus it'll convert some of your old low's to high's IF it's a new (not re) purchase. (members understand that, right?)

*******

Am waiting for a UPS delivery, then I need to go pick up my Christmas Ham.

*******

7 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'll bet it's just a BLONDE thing!

Thanks for the heads up, my dizzy blonde friend!

blondie said...

Dizzy?
Who you callin dizzy?
hahaha
Later Jim :))

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I for one will never join another site with the name Bux in the title.

blondie said...

So I assume you've had a bad experience with a bux something?
No need to explain.
Well I had a bad experience with 12dailypro but I don't hold other Admins accountable just cause they use the number 12 in something.
Certainly your choice.
No one is pushing here.
Take care now,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Bux is a very common name in the paid to click industry and every site has turned out to be a scam. Not saying this will, but i would've chose a different name.

Cat Melton said...

Ditto on the 12 thing...That was not pretty. But I have to agree that you have to give each thing that comes to you a good look and then decide for yourself based on your own set of "rules", if you will.
This is my first Bux related thing. I am cautiously optimistic, let's say...lol
Thanks Blondie, for always being there with the help you so graciously offer.

Cat
>^..^<

blondie said...

You know the old saying Curt ... you can't tell a book by it's cover?
I guess we'll just play the bux game and see what happens next ;)

Cat, love the new pic of you!
Looks like one of those Glamor Shots!

Thanks you guys.
Off to start a new Tues update.
Later :))