Friday, December 12, 2008

Just Joined Team-Orangemoon

Just joined Team-Orangemoon.
It is Free to join and they have over 2500 members now. This TEAM will launch a one time payment opportunity each month for $20 or less. There are no sponsors, no referrals, we're all in the same Team! So we (the team) should do very well with profit. There is lot more detail after you click the purple banner.
You can read and join from here:



After joining for FREE, you will be sent a confirmation email.
From there, you can join the NET Millionaires Club. (free)

Since I just got 'on it' today and only had about 10 minutes to digest the information, I wasn't sure if I did everything I needed to. So here is a CheckList for anyone who is as confused as I am, LOL

That's all for now.
I have way too many things in my head at the moment.
But I will be there tomorrow for the early launch of their first program :))

*******

No comments: