Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

















She's making a list, and checking it twice. hehe
Want to make sure I have all my ducks (or critters) in a row for tomorrow. I may not be online at all so ...

Merry Christmas!
to all my friends and readers!
I hope you all have a purrfect day :))

*******

One more week and this year is over. Did it go by fast for you, or slow? Mine seemed to fly by. Can't wait to see what next year brings.

*******

Admin at 10DollarsWonder is reminding us that we only have one more week for this ...

Lock in your Low-priority for "High-priority" cycling end on 12/31/08
The "every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 Low-priority positions for High-priority cycling" offer will end on 12/31/08. For those of you who did not have the opportunity or if you hesitated to lock in your low-priority positions, you have a few days to take this advantage.

*******

Hey I thought these guys weren't working today?
I'm not complaining, just looking forward to next week.

Date: December, 24 2008 11:30:19 AM
Amount Sent: $6.00 USD
Sender Name: BuxMatrix

*******

Seems like a lot of the Admin's are OUT for the Holiday. So I'm not going to worry too much about any of this for the next two days myself. Am just gonna take it easy and be back to "work" on Friday. Sound like a plan?

*******



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie, I want to wish to you and everyone of this blog a Happy New Year and
Merry Christmas.

dyjanko

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...happy olidays to you and yours on this special time of the year!

Have a safe one, Darlin'

Cat Melton said...

Merry Christmas my blonde friend!

I hope you have a peaceful, blessed holiday.

Love,
Cat
:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Blondie!

Gord

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,

i also wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful and merry christmas. I hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Happy Holidays,
Manu.