Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Friday? Sure, why not :))

Rumor has it that the 10DollarsWonder site is down? It's up for me. So if it's down for you, I'd suggest you go eat breakfast and try it again later.

OK 45 mins later, now it's down for me too. I'll see what I can find out.
And the WORD from Admin is:

I'm contacting web hosting right now.
Hopefully, it will back up soon.

Good enough for me :))

PS, please don't worry or post negatives in forums. That doesn't help anything. Just sit tight or hang loose and have a little patience. It'll be back soon, OK?

*******

When I woke up this morning I felt myself making a face. Am sure it was a funny face, or maybe a panic face, so thank goodness it didn't freeze that way. haha

*******

Gotta share this with you all to change the subject ...
As I got my dog food ready to take outside tonight, I noticed a dark shadow around the dog bowls at the back fence. It was the Coyote waiting for me.
As I approached the bowls, he ran away but not so far this time. Only about 20 feet and sat down. He watched me again as I filled the bowls. I talked to him in a soft voice and he never moved. As soon as I was back to the house, he was there having his dinner.
Gosh I love helping those critters. It seems to take me away from all this for just a short time. That's all. Just wanted to share. Have a great night :)

*******

15 comments:

Best Way To Earn Money said...

BLondie are you sure? How come i can't access the site? Am here in Canada? It redirect to this link http://www20.search.rogers.com/search?qg=10dollarswonder.com%2F%3Fblondie&rn=QepMxh0MGdvt4ID&rg=
Anyway, i'm not worried as long as you can access the site it means that it's not dead yet. Have a wonderful day and God bless.

blondie said...

Yes I'm sure :)
Didn't even know there was a problem until I read it in a forum.
I made a repurchase this morning so was not aware of it.
I'll try to get a hold of Admin.
Sit tight.

HermitJim said...

Hate to say it, but the site is down for me as well...and has been for the past hour or so!

Interesting...

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

I am able to get into the site without any problems. So, hopefully, all is well... :)

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

I spoke too soon, it was up at 11:10 am CST, when I checked my balance, but after I read your blog (just a few minutes later) the site was down...

Anonymous said...

down in Ireland too... primeswish

La Crona said...

I was logged in a little while ago without problem and read a nice update.All is functional:)

This cycler rule!

blondie said...

Well thanks for all the updates you guys. Guess we'll just wait it out and see what happens now.
I need to shop again this afternoon so Happy Friday and c'ya later :)

La Crona said...

Now it was down for me too,it´s like a jojo today obviously, hmmmm....

js said...

Well the site is up for me at 17:46 EST, and was earlier.

js

Anonymous said...

10dollarswonder explanation on 10centclub.com:)

Best Way To Earn Money said...

I checked it Wanda and this is what it says


Note (12/19/08): 10dollarswonder is having technical problems and temporary down.
All operations will resume as soon as our web site is up.
Please check back later.

Thanks

blondie said...

Thanks for that Wanja.
I received a note from Admin about the same time I receive yours :)
Take care

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Im so envious .... no I dont think that is the right word as I dont suffer from envy .... but sure wish I could come sit with you a while to enjoy all them little critters you have around your place. I love wild life ... especially when it is still wild. It brings me much joy to hear of your experiences with them, i especially love the pics you post of them. Animals are so underestimated in so many ways.

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

I wish you could come sit with me too Missi. It's always more exciting when others are around to appreciate them.
One Summer, the skunks started getting TOO friendly. So I had to back off for a bit. Don't need them approaching others on the street wanting to be fed. That would probably result in a lot so screaming and well, you know :(

Thanks for dropping by kiddo and have a Happy Holiday time :)