Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wassup?













Been surfing, been reading, been thinking.
What are you up to today?

*******

Telemarketers got you down? Here's how to Fix It! LOL

*******

The CIF Forum is still down :(

*******

Was reading elsewhere that folks are receiving their payments from 12DailyClub in 24 - 48 hours. Which makes me wonder why some have to wait longer. Shouldn't the Admin have some sort of schedule for these things, so that it's fair for everyone?
I had another go to pending at 00:01 AM this morning. Let's see how long that one takes. I'm not holding my breath this time.

*******

It is SO warm here today, I went to the mailbox via cement and grass barefoot, and my little tootsies didn't even get cold :) It's going to rain later, turn to snow, and go down to 25 degrees F overnight. Tomorrows high is only 36. Today is almost 70. Wow.

*******

Was reading Gord's blog this morning about these fast cash programs, and I tend to agree with him a lot. Another thing that came to mind was how everyone needs a little extra cash for the holidays ... including Admin's of programs. How do you know if this 'new' Admin isn't going to start a program, pick up a few grand, then disappear? You don't. And it happens all the time, right?
So unless I know who is running the site, I may back off for a few weeks. It's just too risky right now.

*******


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, good advice. I wouldn't touch anything til after the holiday season.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I know your an animal lover..me too..anyway I went to see the new movie called "Bolt" by Walt Disney with my son(11). Well..was I surprized..it was great..I had to contain my laughter..didn't want to be heard over all the kids..All about a girl and her pet dog..Bolt
A must see..even if we are adults. A good laugh makes everything in this crazy world a little bit better.

Gord

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...couldn't agree with you more! Guess we just have to hang tuff and keep on supporting 10DW like crazy!!

See ya later...

Manu said...

Hey Blondie,

some weather you got over there, would not mind if it was a bit warmer here;o) Make sure you keep your immunesystem high, these rapid temprature changes can really pull a number on you.
By the way i saw you watched "50 first dates" not to long ago, that movie is deffinitly one of my favorites as well:o)

Stay healthy,
Manu.

blondie said...

Hi guys,

Thanks Curt, I think so too.

Gord, glad to see a good movie review on Bolt. I'll be sure to catch it!

Hey Jim, Yep, 10dw is doing great. Will be writing about a payout in todays post.

Manu, too funny. I've watched 50FirstDates now probably 20 times. I love it like crazy. Such a fun and romantic movie.

Glad you all took the time to stop by. C'ya in a bit :))